💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga at Superbowl earlier today

Gam

Featured Posts

messybottom
49 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I can’t even deal with how good she looks.. Pretty sure this will be her signature look with pink hair for LG6 era considering she has pink hair in MV.. So excited 

you sounds so confident saying that

praying it's really coming and it doesn't get scrapped :giveup:

With your current knowledge, what would you say are the chances of the song/MV getting released this Friday?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstasy2
53 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I can’t even deal with how good she looks.. Pretty sure this will be her signature look with pink hair for LG6 era considering she has pink hair in MV.. So excited 

Stopppppp :tony:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

1 hour ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

Are her fillers dissolved? Her face looks so pretty she reminds me of BTW era. 

From those candid paparazzi shots from Saturday, when she had no makeup and brows, her face looked so much like her “natural” face. Probably the most it has in quite some time, tbh!

It really feels like the last few months, she’s either been toning down on the fillers, or doing them much more subtly. I think her video with NikkieTutorials is a great indication of it, imo.

3 points in and ready for more

Anyway, love this look! Love how her face lace is a throwback to her SBHTS performance look.

Pink hair looks incredible, as always. I truly hope that the pink hair is a consistent aesthetic motif throughout LG6.

3 points in and ready for more

2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Wait... did I miss something? :bradley:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

ydnmnme

I canttt she looks so beautiful!!! And so different from the SSN show, truly an Enigma :enigma:

And I won’t stop saying this- I get such a good vibes from Michael, maybe because he’s my type of men:enigma:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

FameHookah
1 hour ago, Ronlop said:

She looks stunning. I'm so confused as to how different she looks in Enigma yesterday and here.

The neon stage makeup and the wigs make a huge difference.

WTF is MDNA

Archived