Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Megarate।। The Emancipation of Mimi - Mariah Carey

Featured Posts

Enzo

Do you have another link for the form? 

Annoying trash

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages
5 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Do you have another link for the form? 

Why another?  Does it not work?

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PMM

wish I could do this but I've only heard few Mariah album: Memories, Butterfly  and Daydream

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages
1 hour ago, PMM said:

wish I could do this but I've only heard few Mariah album: Memories, Butterfly  and Daydream

Ill note that and will tag you for Butterfly and Daydream if youd like :kara:

I'm the bitch that's fragile
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
loathereality
2 minutes ago, loathereality said:

what a loooong album

but voted

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages
9 minutes ago, loathereality said:

what a loooong album

only cause I added the re-release and all the bonus tracks :ohwell:

6 minutes ago, loathereality said:

but voted

thank you :kara:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ally Campana
2 hours ago, Mirages said:

@Ally Campana maybe you'd like to join as well?

Of course dahling :vegas:.Offended I’m invited this late but I’ll let it slide :whitney:

STUPID LOVE
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages
5 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Of course dahling :vegas:.Offended I’m invited this late but I’ll let it slide :whitney:

I apologize deeply for this mishap...But the technical issues were caused by **** Clark Productions...

mariah carey diva GIF by New Year's Rockin' Eve

I'm the bitch that's fragile
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PMM
30 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Ill note that and will tag you for Butterfly and Daydream if youd like :kara:

do it please

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ally Campana
17 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I apologize deeply for this mishap...But the technical issues were caused by **** Clark Productions...

mariah carey diva GIF by New Year's Rockin' Eve

Forgiven :heart:

STUPID LOVE
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RuPaul
17 hours ago, Mirages said:

I'm pretty busy with uni assignments and applications, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to participate, but I'd LOVE to considering that TEOM is an all-time fave album of mine. 

Spoiler

And if I do participate this time, hopefully my scores won't drag down the votes like in the E=MC2 megarate :toofunny:

 

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages
16 hours ago, RuPaul said:

I'm pretty busy with uni assignments and applications, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to participate, but I'd LOVE to considering that TEOM is an all-time fave album of mine. 

  Hide contents

And if I do participate this time, hopefully my scores won't drag down the votes like in the E=MC2 megarate :toofunny:

 

We'd love to have you, but of course school is more important :kara: I might push the deadline if there's not enough participants :kiss:

I'm the bitch that's fragile
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...