💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

NYP & NBC: Gaga warns JLO & Shakira to NOT lipsycnh

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

Omg here we go again. Gaga why did you do that! Now if JLO lipsynchs (which is a certainty) this will blow up. It really was very unnecessary of her to say that. We know you have a great voice but not everybody does. 

https://nypost.com/2020/02/02/lady-gaga-warns-jennifer-lopez-and-shakira-i-better-hear-no-lip-syncing/

"Lady Gaga has one hardcore piece of advice — or is it shade? — for Sunday’s Super Bowl 2020 halftime headliners Jennifer Lopez and Shakira.

The Grammy and Oscar winner minced no words while mentioning the much-hyped duo during her pre-Super Bowl concert Saturday at Miami’s Meridian at Island Gardens venue.

“I better hear no lip-syncing tomorrow!” the 2017 halftime show star bellowed from her glitzy keyboard at the AT&T Super Saturday Night Show. “Put your drinks up! I love you Miami! I love you J.Lo! I love you Shakira!”"

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/music/lady-gaga-i-better-hear-no-lip-syncing-super-bowl-n1128466

"The pop star at her Miami concert on Saturday sent a message to Sunday's featured performers, Jennifer Lopez and Shakira."

https://deadline.com/2020/02/lady-gaga-warns-against-lip-sync-at-super-bowl-1202849229/

"Lady Gaga warned Jennifer Lopez and Shakira not to lip-sync their performances at today’s Super Bowl halftime."

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme

:bradley:

đŒ đ’č𝑜𝓃'𝓉 đ“Œđ’¶đ“ƒđ“ƒđ’¶ đ’·đ‘’ đ’¶đ“đ‘œđ“ƒđ‘’ đ’»đ‘œđ“‡đ‘’đ“‹đ‘’đ“‡, đ’·đ“Šđ“‰ đŒ đ’žđ’¶đ“ƒ đ’·đ‘’ đ“‰đ‘œđ“ƒđ’Ÿđ‘”đ’œđ“‰

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, pachinko said:

I stan. It wouldn't be Gaga without controversy. :enigma:

No but it's straight up rude and obnoxious of her to do that.

I think she regrets it. It was sort of a slip of a tongue. 

LadariousGarage

oh come on she f*cking congratulated them later in the show its not shade god, I can't

Lets do it baby I know the Law

pachinko
1 minute ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Yeah you can tell she regretted it when she went to perform Shallow she said I love you to JLO and Shakira twice again. 

Tom Nook

The controversy :enigma: Gaga come thru with those Stupid Love debut sales :party:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

JusKeepBreathin

She just became Madonna saying reductive. 

It was super unnecessary.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

this was a very (j-)low thing of her to say

how will she waka waka away from this mess

angels forever, forever angels

SpiritBunny

Drag them Gaga! Let them know you are the queen and they are dust beneath your Italian feet mama

geusst1235
11 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

It was simply a friendly little jab that wasn't meant to be rude nor was it obnoxious imo. I'm pretty sure she is actually friends with both of them as well.

Also to be fair, Gaga has been quite vocal about her disdain for lip syncing since the start of her career.

OpenHeartedMonster

I found it a bit hasty that she said that. I mean Gaga can do a big show without lip-syncing and sing her biggest (and oldest!) hits without lip-syncing but not everybody can :S Not everybody has the confidence to sing in front of thousands of people (and millions watching through tv) without any backing track (how do you say that in English by the way :D ). That said, I think a professional singer should be able to sing live in any situation tho. Anyway, I'm not having a go at Gaga for saying that since that could be taken as a push for JLo and Shakira to do the best they can!!

Archived