Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga with fans after the show tonight

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

boneknuckleskin
2 hours ago, alienwhore said:

With "people like you" I mean people who attack and criticize others for absolutely nothing. And don't manipulate my words, because that wasn't the tone of the sentence.

Now, leave me alone. Thanks! 

B9-E9-C4-DD-9-B02-4357-9721-ACDC9-D2235-

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2917a9fc4e799972250d

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Marjol said:

LOL They are my friends and OG monsters. They know better than to beg for LG6 and are just in the moment when they meet her.

The album will drop when it drops, in the mean time sit back and enjoy life.

Totally for sure

but sometimes I wonder do ppl know it’s an artist or simply somebody who is famous 

anyway I was high lmao

3 points in and ready for more

Franch Toast
8 hours ago, TheSlash said:

Watch Kimberly becoming a meme on this cult site :poot: 

For all we know, maybe Kimberly's a member here. :stalkga:

She/Her/Hers

ChicaSkas
11 hours ago, JINNOCIDE said:

Because that's rude, they know it's coming. Plus her bodyguards or team probably warn the fans to not talk about certain things or else she'll leave.

Exactly . No one wants to bother her. It’s a whole different story when you’re face to face with a woman who just killed herself on stage for you and is tired from all that.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ImTired
11 hours ago, StupidLoveBis said:

Because when you meet gaga, you lose your way and you have something else to think about.
Then I think I wouldn't have the courage to ask her about LG6, I'd be afraid she drag me :selena:

Oh man. If gaga dragged me and the video was spread all over the internet?

dead over it GIF

How sweet, omg! :bradley:

I have to ask, though, why would that annoying person put their hand right in front of her face like that? So rude!go away do not want GIF

Letmelivemylife
9 hours ago, Kimblue said:

“Get home safe, don’t drink and drive” 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Lol I honestly cackled 😂♥️ She can't help it. She'll forever be "mama monster" ♥️ We can't even begin to imagine how much she loves us ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
14 hours ago, 2School4Cool said:

She is so unbelievably kind. We never see her when she’s not treating people this kind, it’s so inspiring. Performing shows is often such a strenuous task for her. We’ve seen her after-show routine. She is constantly in pain, yet she still rolls her window down and blows kisses and talks to fans. It would be more than excusable and understandable if even just one time we see her frustrated and ignoring fans who want to say hi, but she is still so kind to every person she meets. As always, Gaga laid her heart out on that stage tonight, told her fans how much we mean to her, and was in tears just because of the love she feels with her fans. We need more Gagas in the world.

She'll forever be "Mama Monster" ♥️ We can't even begin to understand how much she loves us. Honestly I wanna tell the critics "remember this is the woman who tore a hole in her hip on stage, screamed in pain, and yet still got up and finished the show. If that isn't love then I don't know what is" 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived