šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How is this angle possible?

TheFriend

Featured Posts

TheFriend

We've seen her in some place in Miami with her new boy but this pic has me puzzled because of the way the audiences were positioned.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EPqJ_v5XUBoxgOn?format=jpg

(how do I embed images from twitter. I'm not sure if this will show up)

She's clearly in the second floor but the whole structure looks something like this.

A10677864_2.jpg

Is that even possible? Where exactly are the audience near theĀ  railings covered with black cloth located? I'm so confused :saladga:

blankpaper

That house is right on the water. TheyĀ could have been on some sort of boat tour or somethingĀ 

realityā€™s tight if the music is right

Helxig

The kind of lense they used on the camera probably made the people in the foreground look really close to Gaga, when in reality they were miles away. It's called the focal length.

See how changing the focal length in this photo makes the girl look far away from the wall on theĀ  left, and right up against the wall on the right:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq2yxaQ5DHMi8a68_Lh3D

They were probably passing on a boat and someone who had a fancy camera to take scenic pictures decided to catch her.

(also yes, this is why cell phone cameras make us look different. Usually longer with bigger noses)

Edit: I'm no professional, this is totally just a guess. Some camera expert will probably debunk this lol

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

TheFriend

So if you zoom out more on the picture, is there a body of water for boats to pass nearby? :saladga:

Also, the image with the weird angle doesn't look like it was shot with a different focal length (just my wild guess)

blankpaper
3 minutes ago, TheFriend said:

So if you zoom out more on the picture, is there a body of water for boats to pass nearby? :saladga:

927-E1-A15-1127-4421-9-EDA-443-D612-A4-F

itā€™s literally right on the water

realityā€™s tight if the music is right

RAMROD

Must be zoom lens

typical boat for tour are like this

8f.jpg

Ā 

that picture must be taken from another boat next to it. Because the point of view from that boat in picture must be like this instead, saves for some gap given from private property and the body of water

c9.jpgĀ 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ with birds I share this lonely view (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

TheFriend

VIldi5dZRre8zvY9gxVX

So maybe there was a taller boat than this where they shot the picture. The railings are similar to this one so now I can say I'm more convinced they were on a boat. My answer is almost solved. Thanks everyone for helping me out.

JINNOCIDE
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

The kind of lense they used on the camera probably made the people in the foreground look really close to Gaga, when in reality they were miles away. It's called the focal length.

See how changing the focal length in this photo makes the girl look far away from the wall on theĀ  left, and right up against the wall on the right:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq2yxaQ5DHMi8a68_Lh3D

They were probably passing on a boat and someone who had a fancy camera to take scenic pictures decided to catch her.

(also yes, this is why cell phone cameras make us look different. Usually longer with bigger noses)

Edit: I'm no professional, this is totally just a guess. Some camera expert will probably debunk this lol

I'll use this to tell myself I'm not that ugly when I try to take a picĀ :messga: ty

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Helxig
11 minutes ago, JINNOCIDE said:

I'll use this to tell myself I'm not that ugly when I try to take a picĀ :messga: ty

For real though

maxresdefault.jpg

camerafocallength.png

focallength_mini.jpg

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Bad Kids

lmao i thought the audiences are photoshopped in it :laughga:Ā 

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

TheFriend
3 hours ago, Helxig said:

For real though

maxresdefault.jpg

camerafocallength.png

focallength_mini.jpg

shook. The difference between 15mm and 800mm. It's like he is a totally different person. According to my quick research, 50mm is closest to what human eyes can see. Is there a way to figure out if my smartphone is 50mm enabled :laughga:

Also, are mirrors direct reflection of yourself? When you look at yourself in the mirror, are you really looking at the actual you and not some 800mm reflection of you? I don't want to lose hope in mirrors.

Ā 

1 hour ago, Bad Kids said:

lmao i thought the audiences are photoshopped in it :laughga:Ā 

Me too at first :vegas:

Spoiler

Btw, is that you in your pic?

Ā 

SHALLOW
4 hours ago, Helxig said:

For real though

maxresdefault.jpg

camerafocallength.png