Teal Ambition

She responded:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ooolong
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

Alright in that case, then let's just say she had the right to do that.

What I was trying to point out is that, tons of members here automatically judge male artists without really looking into the background of the actual events that unfolded like you did. They assume that females are automatically the victim and when men suffer from relationships because of a woman, they would almost never question the female but run off to defend the woman instantly. I just think both parties deserve a right to be heard, and more often than not, GGD doesn't let the masculine party have the voice.

I understand and agree with your point, I just don't feel that this is the appropriate thread to address it in because that is not the situation this time.  You also didn't elaborate much in your initial post, which leaves room for the implication that we should be criticizing Halsey. :sweat:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Can someone PLEASE tell me what happened? What’s up with her a G-Eazy?

I LOVE GGD
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

If she was a male artist, y'all would be DRAGGING the artist to the pits of hell.

Why would that happen? What's your logic behind it?

Awakened M

That douche deserved it. 

Alexa, play Killing Boys by Halsey.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

skedaddleBItCh
21 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Can someone PLEASE tell me what happened? What’s up with her a G-Eazy?

It's Halsey's ex boyfriend, G-Eazy I mean...

Someone in the crowd was screaming her ex's name which kinda made her snap

đŸ‡”đŸ‡­àŒŒ;ÂŽàŒŽàș¶ ۝ àŒŽàș¶àŒœđŸ‡”🇭

Bradley
37 minutes ago, mgmpochhit said:

Why would that happen? What's your logic behind it?

You must be new to GGD.

I LOVE GGD
12 minutes ago, Bradley said:

You must be new to GGD.

I guessed it could be about double standards. But I am not sure how a concert goer being disrespectful to her has anything to do with males singers. Halsey has been very open about her relationships, so people should know better than to treat her like that at one of her own concerts. I am sure people would side with John Mayer if a member in the audience was yelling Jessica Simpson and he got upset. I want to believe people would understand that they are DONE and yelling the name of ex right in front of him would be disrespectful and perhaps even triggering. 

Bradley
2 minutes ago, mgmpochhit said:

I guessed it could be about double standards. But I am not sure how a concert goer being disrespectful to her has anything to do with males singers. Halsey has been very open about her relationships, so people should know better than to treat her like that at one of her own concerts. I am sure people would side with John Mayer if a member in the audience was yelling Jessica Simpson and he got upset. I want to believe people would understand that they are DONE and yelling the name of ex right in front of him would be disrespectful and perhaps even triggering. 

Yes it's certainly rude but I've never defended the audience, have I? In fact, I wasn't even attacking Halsey.

This is not about Halsey. It's just that Halsey's tone was rather fiery and borderline rude, and even if I accept that she had the right to be mad, I was talking about the scenario that if a male artist said the same thing to a fan with the same tone, GGD would definitely be condemning the artist, calling him arrogant and so forth.

Archived