đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Halsey snaps at a concert-goer that continues to mention G-Eazy

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

hoeslay

The behavior that she exhibited was icon-like. The icon jumped out. 👏🏽

(But in all seriousness - yeah she doesn't deserve to be harassed like that esp at her own show so pop off!) 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hoeslay
11 minutes ago, Bradley said:

If she was a male artist, y'all would be DRAGGING the artist to the pits of hell.

nah. in this house we stan people standing up for themselves and calling out harrassment. any time a woman shows power y'all loooove to be like "if it was a male artist" like deadass stop. a male artist would be praised for this even more. he'd be "assertive" and a rock star.

Bradley
1 minute ago, hoeslay said:

nah. in this house we stan people standing up for themselves and calling out harrassment. any time a woman shows power y'all loooove to be like "if it was a male artist" like deadass stop. 

So you're saying if a male artist said the exact thing in the same tone to a woman, y'all would be cheering him on?

I'm not trying to argue here, if you think you would genuinely cheer the male artist on then tell us.

hoeslay
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

So you're saying if a male artist said the exact thing in the same tone to a woman

please feel free to quote my post and tell me where i said that. that's not what this situation was. 

Bradley
3 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

a male artist would be praised for this even more. he'd be "assertive" and a rock star.

GGD is notorious for bashing male artists for the most minor of things. GGD forms opinions not based on the contents of what was said but rather the gender of the sayer, unfortunately.

8 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

love your new avi 

Thank you. I changed it to celebrate Black History Month. :heart:

Bradley
1 minute ago, hoeslay said:

please feel free to quote my post and tell me where i said that. that's not what this situation was. 

So why is it okay for Halsey to speak with that tone to someone else? 

migamiga
14 minutes ago, Zander said:

Omg, could you imagine if Gaga reacted like that tonight. 

"If you mention Stupid Love one more ****ing time I'll kick your ****ing ass off the stage"

I'd live for it.

Ooolong
10 minutes ago, Bradley said:

If she was a male artist, y'all would be DRAGGING the artist to the pits of hell.

What are you implying? G-Eazy mistreated her, she's been alluding to and explicitly stating it for a while now, and someone thought it was funny to harass and remind her of their unfortunate relationship. She had every reason to get mad. This is not a case of double standards - situations like these depend on the circumstances, and they are in Halsey's favor.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

WOOOAOOOOAOAOOAOOAHAHAHH!!!! Can someone PLEASE fill me in on what happened please???!?!!!!

giphy.gif

GypsyBabe

How Gaga should treat us tbh :laughga:

⚯͛

Bradley
6 minutes ago, Ooolong said:

What are you implying? G-Eazy mistreated her, she's been alluding to and explicitly stating it for a while now, and someone thought it was funny to harass and remind her of their unfortunate relationship. She had every reason to get mad. This is not a case of double standards - situations like these depend on the circumstances, and they are in Halsey's favor.

Alright in that case, then let's just say she had the right to do that.

What I was trying to point out is that, tons of members here automatically judge male artists without really looking into the background of the actual events that unfolded like you did. They assume that females are automatically the victim and when men suffer from relationships because of a woman, they would almost never question the female but run off to defend the woman instantly. I just think both parties deserve a right to be heard, and more often than not, GGD doesn't let the masculine party have the voice.

Archived