💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

[Show‘s Happening] #SSN venue Flooded & Leaked; Gaga’s show at risk

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

This whole thing is turning out to be kinda like the Fyre Festival, huh? :saladga: Like the lack of emergency preparedness I’m seeing on twitter is crazy. Gaga  canceling would probably be dodging a bullet tbh

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme
16 minutes ago, Mister D said:

Is this real???

How would they now. I don’t think Gaga’s costumes were in the building dressings room

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

If they cancel that will be sad as it probably won’t be raining after 5pm and the gig opens at 8pm.  Can’t they throw money at the problem and sort this out? 

Zander

Looking at the lack of health and safety and how unprepared they seem through all the videos/pics I’ve seen on social media I kind of hope it does get cancelled because the whole event just doesn’t seem very safe. 

derpmonster

I know gays don't care about this but what about the actual Super Bowl itself? :huh: Isn't that also in the open? They can't do that if the field is flooded. Will SB be delayed too?

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

LaserTech
7 minutes ago, SherlockPart2 said:

Gaga Live : Hallaloo

more like:-

Gaga Cancelled : Floodaloo!

I CHOKED 

messybottom

so sad about everything that’s happened but some of y’all are going to hell for these tweets :bradley:

LaserTech
Just now, derpmonster said:

I know gays don't care about this but what about the actual Super Bowl itself? :huh: Isn't that also in the open? They can't do that if the field is flooded. Will SB be delayed too?

This only got so bad because it’s on a small island off of downtown. The SB stadium might have some flooding but they have 2 days to clear that up. It’ll be fine. 

derpmonster
18 minutes ago, Mister D said:

Is this real???

Pretty sure these are enigma hater jokes

derpmonster
19 minutes ago, Mister D said:

Is this real???

Pretty sure these are enigma hater jokes

StarstruckIllusion

Pls the way the Venue was NOT prepared 

Lion Heart
3 minutes ago, messybottom said:

so sad about everything that’s happened but some of y’all are going to hell for these tweets :bradley:

:lmao:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

andy232000
2 minutes ago, LaserTech said:

This only got so bad because it’s on a small island off of downtown. The SB stadium might have some flooding but they have 2 days to clear that up. It’ll be fine. 

Those type of stadiums are more flood-proof and they also usually only book venues where the ceiling can be closed In case of rain. Worst case scenario is that they have to postpone the firework shows, but the SB and halftime go on. Also, they always record the final dress rehearsal of the Halftime and preoare it to air in case of a problem

StarstruckIllusion

DUDE THERES A BUS ON FIRE PLEASSEEEE

Archived