Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

[Show‘s Happening] #SSN venue Flooded & Leaked; Gaga’s show at risk

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

LilyLark
7 minutes ago, MarcusBones said:

They should just move the show to another venue tbh

Probably impossible to do in a day when  you consider the paperwork, equipment, etc.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eeaarrllaalloo
1 minute ago, reidorox said:

I’d love for them to find another venue

they should 
they still have the time tho

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Probably impossible to do in a day when  you consider the paperwork, equipment, etc.

Yeah, plus it’s super bowl weekend, every possible venue is probably booked solid

I’m dying at the fact that this million dollar structure was assembled just for the weekend, and it’s literally going to get zero use :koons:

How did they manage to develop the land and build the venue with such poor drainage :saladga:

Ugh I feel so awful for Harry and his fans and I’m gonna feel awful for Gaga and us too (be smart and be safe though! Do whatever is safest!)

⚡🐲

LilyLark
21 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

How come you have an event this size with worldide broadcast and dont have the appropriate venue for this?

Isn't it the same venue Harry was supposed to perform in tonight?  I understand Florida weather can be insane, but you think they would have come up with a better venue for two massive shows....

I suspect whoever came up with/was in charge of figuring out the venue is going to get a lot of angry calls from record labels, Pepsi, A T & T, managers, etc.

LaserTech
28 minutes ago, Eido said:

For people who said and will say "please don't cancel" 

Do you smoke crack ? I mean seriously... It is DANGEROUS :triggered:

I’ll say it real loud then, PLEASE DONT CANCEL just find another venue. Miami has a ton...

LilyLark
3 minutes ago, DiamondGypsy said:

they should 
they still have the time tho

One day, and it's Super Bowl weekend too....it seems near impossible when you consider the paperwork, etc.  Lawyers have to get involved with events of this size...

Better chance of them hoping the venue can be cleaned up and the equipment can be fixed in one day imo....and even that is a stretch.

Lion Heart

Its definitely canceled 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

LilyLark
1 minute ago, LaserTech said:

I’ll say it real loud then, PLEASE DONT CANCEL just find another venue. Miami has a ton...

On Super Bowl weekend? Plus, there is a ton of paperwork (and lawyers) involved with events of this size in case of liability issues, etc. I think the best bet is hoping that her team can work a miracle and have the equipment fixed/new equipment by tomorrow, and that the venue can be made safe in a day.

ydnmnme

Oh... I have a feeling the show will be cancelled... it’s not safe, the building was damaged :ohno:  I hope they find a way tho, I was excited to see her perform!

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

Its definitely canceled 

yep, which is why i'm throwing a meltdown party!!!!!!!!!!!!

she/her

Lion Heart

As a Monster since 2012 I've learned that Gaga never catches a break.

Also it's better to cancel the event. We dont want anyone getting hurt.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived