Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

All This New "Tour" Talk...

OOPS22

Featured Posts

According to HDD, Gaga is about to release new music and a tour. Giving Gaga's health problems from past tours, do you think this is just another way of saying there will be a new ENIGMA show with LG6 music/setlist? Or will she embark on a world tour? :oprah:

I can honestly see it being a new ENIGMA show. Maybe she goes overseas but performs the ENIGMA show at a handful of venues with big gaps in between so her body can rest. 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

Just now, S0436 said:

The Sun said a tour too.  The Sun is now our most reliable source for information :flutter:

I-

we hit low

gagasicebath
1 minute ago, S0436 said:

The Sun said a tour too.  The Sun is now our most reliable source for information :flutter:

What a time to be alive...:interestinga:

Battle 4 Ur Life

man let’s stop oversizing and overestimating Gaga’s health issues. We should wish her well and a fast recovery so that way she can continue doing what she loves to.

She said it herself she was DEVASTATED when she couldn’t perform at Rock in Rio. I’m pretty sure she continues to wish touring. and we all do as well. and I’m sure she’s able to heal enough to the point she comes out performs a few hits (she isn’t even required to dance imo) and everyone has a great time and that’s it.

the Tour at this point would be even bigger news than LG6 tbh. I hope it’s true.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Y'all get so offended by simple questions. :ladyhaha: Just seeing what other Little Monster thoughts are. :wub:

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

StuckInMyMind

I’d hope for a tour but realistically after my Joanne tour date was cancelled due to her health, I don’t hold out any hope to be honest, and I can live with her not touring again as long as we get new music and she continues healing and living healthy 

im hoping for a world tour :pray: idc if it’s now or some years later but to see gaga again in my country is just... :bradley: 

no stadium pls cause it would be nice if i could actually see here live :selena: 

hot blondes in odd positions

NewUsername
8 minutes ago, Ally Maine said:

I’d hope for a tour but realistically after my Joanne tour date was cancelled due to her health, I don’t hold out any hope to be honest, and I can live with her not touring again as long as we get new music and she continues healing and living healthy 

well, I don't share that feeling :sweat:  I would be devastated.
Her health is the priority of course, but that wouldn't change the fact that me and a lot of other fans would be extremely sad.

Realistically, I think it's safe to say that
1) the chances of a BIG world tour in the very first next years have definitely become slimmer, unless her health gets a lot better.
2) a smaller world tour is plausible and very much do-able. 

StuckInMyMind
1 minute ago, NewUsername said:

well, I don't share that feeling :sweat:  I would be devastated.
Her health is the priority of course, but that wouldn't change the fact that me and a lot of other fans would be extremely sad.

Realistically, I think it's safe to say that
1) the chances of a BIG world tour in the very first next years have definitely become slimmer, unless her health gets a lot better.
2) a smaller world tour is plausible and very much do-able. 

Yeah but then fans still miss out if it’s a smaller world tour so she’s better off just not touring 

NewUsername
7 minutes ago, Ally Maine said:

Yeah but then fans still miss out if it’s a smaller world tour so she’s better off just not touring 

well, if she'd only do LV residencies from now on than even more fans would miss out, wouldn't they? :huntyga:

StuckInMyMind
20 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

well, if she'd only do LV residencies from now on than even more fans would miss out, wouldn't they? :huntyga:

But at least she’s in one place and healthy, fans have the option to go see her

I’m not sure if this is true, but Gaga been getting better treatment from her physicians so who knows.

It could be a revised Enigma setlist and and a small world tour for those who can’t afford to go to Vegas. 

Archived