đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Video & photos of Enigma props in Miami

LateToCult

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA
3 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Fans are just tired of the year-old show that they never really liked or wanted in the first place.

Aha then don't watch it

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

it wouldn't be GGD if these "fans" aren't already insulting Gaga before the show is even performed:ohwell:

We all know she'll serve drained vocals, finger licking and cringey speeches. :emma:

SharkmanthaC

Maybe it’s just me but I can’t tell this is the Enigma stage. Are we trusting that this guy on twitter knows that it is? 

And if it is Enigma at least we will get a professional recording of it. 

she/her/hers

Maybe she's going to feed the props into a giant shredder aimed at the crowd and bathe them in what is likely to be toxic dust. :flutter:

See you Gaga in Miami can't wait to see you performing ARUTW and INLA for the first timescary pennywise the clown GIF

4 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

tbh the Enigma outfits are her worst tour outfits ever i hope they change it

Not true. The judas one, just dance one are everything :ohwell:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

MessyTop
3 hours ago, Mariano said:

I am actually surprised they want to live-stream enigma already...  it's weird tbh. 

B4-C44-F06-828-C-4-C3-B-B9-C8-7-EA1-C3-C

GooberChill
13 hours ago, WholesomeOOf said:

There is really isn't a reason to get hyped up about getting a new show when nothing even remotely teased or hinted that. You're essentially just setting yourself up to be disappointed and in some cases begin criticizing Gaga again, sadly.

Just assume it's going to be Enigma, and if it's not then the surprise will probably be pretty cool.

THIS

Plus, even though she's doing Enigma she can still totally sing something new, which would make the most financial sense for her team to pull off. :ohwell:

I can't at fans pretending they're perfectly fine with this.

Lady Gaga used to create a unique show (from clothes to props to setlist) for each event, each club and each private performance she did. Now we haven't seen a creative show from her in years.

And it's literally days before the start of her next era. 

RahrahWitch

Even if it is Enigma, She could still do Stupid Love, It'd be seriously a dumb move not to since the songs already leaked and even playing on some radios.

Alfonso
1 hour ago, Jester said:

Lady Gaga used to create a unique show (from clothes to props to setlist) for each event, each club and each private performance she did. Now we haven't seen a creative show from her in years.

THIS

She always tried to do something different 

Head Empty
1 hour ago, Jester said:

I can't at fans pretending they're fans even if their fav "hasn't put on a creative show in years".

Head Empty
9 hours ago, Taide said:

We all know she'll serve drained vocals, finger licking and cringey speeches. :emma:

Okay so now click that button at the top of your screen and serve yourself a "Sign Out" button. 

MaMaMarryTheNight

Guys she’s rehearsing 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Archived