rumor

GGD: “Gaga’s team will be the ones to announce information when it comes”

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

GGD is butthurt cause they don’t have first hand knowledge so they have to email Gaga’s team for teas

Why are you, a grown man, so salty over a tweet... in 2020?

tenor.gif

Guest michaelbaumgardner

unimpressed viola davis GIF

At this point I'm not even excited for this next album anymore. The daily rumors, fake insider "leaks" and news, etc. is all so old at this point... None of this is exciting to me anymore.

Diamond heart99

I just wrote about this in my thread. Who the hell else would announce it?

I am so confused by all this drama. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Infinity Wave

I swear if Gaga's team really is contacting GGD to explain they'll be the ones announcing to destroy our hype and tell us that we should WAIT yet again... I swear 

Colourful

nodandsmile

why are the people in the replies acting like it's been postponed or something? lol I don't really wanna sound mean but... do these people think?  :ladyhaha:  so dramatic...

BLACKOUTbritney

He could’ve just tweeted “An announcement will come when the announcement is announced” :air: 

2 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

I swear if Gaga's team really is contacting GGD to explain they'll be the ones announcing to destroy our hype and tell us that we should WAIT yet again... I swear 

They are not contacting me, I just ask Bobby. They obviously just want to be the ones making the announcement. It's not a big deal. It's obviously coming in a matter of days.

spector
4 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

i was thinking the same. maybe they are aware of our constant meltdowns and didn't want to cause another. unfortunately, this act of kindness can only backfire. the only kind thing to do would be to announce something. literally anything LG6-related.

stella + elliot = stelliot

Glamourpuss

I think this is Bobby's way of killing the hype so it doesn't ruin the surprise. If we're all expecting something it won't be a surprise when she does announce it or release something, because we all saw it coming. 

Archived