Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Billie's rise is dangerous to Gaga

Bobbins

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

People acting like Billie and Gaga are the only artists signed to Interscope. :rip: 

They have a lot of artists and I’m sure resources are spread out among them as needed.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

Gaga's brand right now is no longer the "weird" brand the way it once once so I think direct competition is a bit reduced now

Yeah Gaga has made a lot of original fans by being the freak... But it's a totally different generation.... Gaga main new fans are not the young freaks and I don't think she's gonna loose her old ones to Billie either

I'm sure there's exceptions to this of course but I'm generalizing. If Billie came out more than 5 years ago the competition would be more significant and direct but I don't think their audience is exactly the same now

Anyway she won 5? She was nominated for 5 no? So she won them all????

Guess Adele and Beyonce are not the only Grammy Night hoggers :vegas:

You talk like Interscope has like, 4 people signed to it, and has a budget of 20 dolars

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Bobbins
1 minute ago, Ally Campana said:

The only disgusting thing here is your need to pit Billie and Gaga. Justin’s new music is bombing cause it’s bad. And how tf does Ed Sheeran come in the discussion? Also, even though JB bombed, he still did better than 90% of Shawn’s singles so. Seriously, GET A LIFE

Ed and Shawn fill in that main white boy space in the mainstream. Ed destroyed Bieber's sale and Shawn did a number on Bieber as well. Stop being rude, did your mother never teach you manners? 

Ally Campana
Just now, Bobbins said:

Stop being rude, did your mother never teach you manners? 

She did. But your mother clearly didn’t. She didn’t even taught you how to think as evident here.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Bobbins
Just now, Ally Campana said:

She did. But your mother clearly didn’t. She didn’t even taught you how to think as evident here.

Evidently she didn't as illustrated by your posts directed towards me. I have been nothing but polite yet you feel the need to be unnecessarily belligerent. Learn some manners as I said. 

Diamond heart99

No. 
Billie’s rise is only dangerous to LG’s fans who still want her to only be a weird pop star.

LG is so much more than that.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

malazam
12 minutes ago, MrG1087 said:

Katy Perry scored 5 #1’s on the Billboard Hot 100 back in 2011. She didn’t win a Grammy in any category in 2012 for the Born This Way era and lost out to Adele everywhere. ARTPOP didn’t even get nominated. Gaga survived all of that and here we are in 2020. Joanne and ASIB, two of her biggest commercial success stories of the last few years. 11 time Grammy winner. People have to remember that now that it’s roughly 13 years into the art that is Lady Gaga, her fans have gotten older. The newer artists will appeal at first to the younger folks out there. As far as Gaga, she ain’t going anywhere.

And as we get older: we're still here and she's getting new fans, getting back the GP. Gaga isn't going anywhere.

This fanbase is so scared of flop when Gaga didn't actually flop, the headlines made us think that way. 

She literally re-peaked guys! 10 years into her career. She makes millions, hundred of millions. Every record label would kill to have Gaga with them, she can literally do anything and if something happens she finds the way to recover.

Chill out and we're not turning into Madonna's fans.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Ally Campana
1 minute ago, Bobbins said:

Evidently she didn't as illustrated by your posts directed towards me. I have been nothing but polite yet you feel the need to be unnecessarily belligerent. Learn some manners as I said. 

And right back at you. Along with some comprehension. :oops:

Does it matter? Damage is done

13 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

This tells me how little you know about Billie. Just watch her interviews or performance. The girl has AMAZING stage presence and a beautiful voice with a timber that is stunning. She's also a songwriter and is really charismatic. This is why she's a threat. She has TABS (talent acclaim beauty success). The likes of LORDE didn't have that. Billie has supreme staying power especially considering she's only 18. 

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha....WTF is wrong with you, she is the opposite of that

• Admin locked this topic

Archived