💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga is the 7th most Grammy awarded female ever!

Lazzarus

Featured Posts

androiduser
6 hours ago, joannesrats said:

Only because they have 3 people with 13 grammys at number 6 and take up 7 and 8 with them. She’s 7th most awarded if you’re looking at the number of awards like ranks and not people. 

this, AND they are listed alphabetically

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nenhures
3 minutes ago, androiduser said:

can we finally stop talking about Gaga being snubbed all the time, Grammys being unfair to her blah blah blah. she has more Grammy wins and nominations than David Bowie, forchrissake

I think only a very small part of this fanbase seriously believes that Gaga gets snubbed by the Grammys. Most of us only complain about the lack of a GF win considering she holds the record for most wins in different categories (10, to be exact) but has never won one of the big four. That doesn't make her underrated or ignored by the Grammys,though. Generally speaking, Lana is an example of a snubbed (popular) artist, Gaga isn't.

GagaTheExplorer
15 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Considering Gaga has producer credits for nearly every song of hers, wouldn't she also be eligible if she were to produce or co-produce in one of those songs?

She's a pop star, she'll be automatically kicked out by the Dance comittee unless she's a feat. artist

GagaTheExplorer
10 minutes ago, nenhures said:

I think only a very small part of this fanbase seriously believes that Gaga gets snubbed by the Grammys. Most of us only complain about the lack of a GF win considering she holds the record for most wins in different categories (10, to be exact) but has never won one of the big four. That doesn't make her underrated or ignored by the Grammys,though. Generally speaking, Lana is an example of a snubbed (popular) artist, Gaga isn't.

the same happens with Beyoncé fans, she has 24 GRAMMYs but she only has 1 GF GRAMMY

Thomas P

10 of her Grammys car from 4 award ceremonies, and they were spread out by close to a decade

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Chickens in Malibu

That's not correct.

Check the wiki page. She's 10th tied with many others.

NFRatwell
19 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Only DJ’s and Producers are eligible for this category. They changed the rules a few years ago. 

What if they’re a producer and singer? What does Grimes fall under then 

NFRatwell
2 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

10 of her Grammys car from 4 award ceremonies, and they were spread out by close to a decade

Tea

nenhures
3 minutes ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

the same happens with Beyoncé fans, she has 24 GRAMMYs but she only has 1 GF GRAMMY

Yeah, you have a point. And it still baffles me that Beyoncé only has one GF Grammy. I guess it goes to show how little those generally reflect an artist's overall success.

Thomas P
Just now, NFRockwell said:

2 in 2010, 3 in 2011, 3 in 2019, 2 in 2020. That’s 4.

Im not counting the eleventh, I was just saying that 10 of them came from 4 shows

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

androiduser
31 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

That's not correct.

Check the wiki page. She's 10th tied with many others.

Depending on how it's counted.... the wiki article counts tied artists alphabetically as separate entries... Adele is 4th and Alicia Keys is 5th even though they have the same number of wins, sharing the 4th overall place... same goes for the rest of the winners tied in the same spot.

ArtGagaPop
8 hours ago, ThatBinch said:

Stupid Love issa bop but let's be real sis :laughga:

it would be nomminated only for pop and even then it would be a huge smash for it to happen. I hope it's only an album track

Archived