💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga is the 7th most Grammy awarded female ever!

Lazzarus

Featured Posts

Lazzarus

Lady Gaga just became 7th overall female with the most Grammy awards ever! Just behind the grand names of Alison Krauss, Beyonce, Aretha, Adele and Alicia, our Mother Monster got her name in gold with 11 (ELEVEN :nooo:) Grammys, and all of that in just a decade! Amazing. And by winning last two trophies  she left behind herself legends such as Taylor Swift with 10 and Rihanna with 9 Grammys, just for example of how big this achievement is, especially considering how Taylor Swift is Grammys darling, having just two trophies for AOTY alone.  Even thou Gaga never won any General field Grammy :bon: (which is really a pity), I believe that just in a matter of few years, miss Gaga can reach the legendary status of Aretha or even Beyonce in terms of quantity of Grammys gold won, because we all know that Gaga is already a proven legend, with or without further support of the Recording Academy. :firega:

lady_gaga_grammys_2019_Lady_Gaga_FREDERI

1 Alison Krauss 27

2 Beyoncé 24

3 Aretha Franklin 18

4 Adele and Alicia Keys 15

5 Ella Fitzgerald 13

6 CeCe Winans 12

7 Lady Gaga 11 :ally:

This past years were amazing times for all of us, especially A Star Is Born era, and this was a perfect closure for it. Now we can all go back to hyping ourselfs for LG6, which will hopefully come out this decade :lmao: and  expect some more Grammys  soon  

Spoiler

ROTY for Stupid Love maybe :gum:

We deserve to celebrate for now. Sorry for the long post and possible language mistakes. Cheers Monsters :heart:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove

Im so happy for gaga:kiss: she won 5 awards in 2 years its such a huge thing. 

I want her to win big categories now. Hopefully lg6:vegas:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Ok I'm really happy for Gaga and Imma let her finish BUT who's Alison Krauss? :deadbanana: I feel like I should know her :bradley:

Anveeroy

Stupid Love is coming for ROTY, SOTY, Dance/Electronic and LG6 for Dance/Electronic ALBUM and AOTY! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Chromaticunt
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

Stupid Love is coming for ROTY, SOTY, Dance/Electronic and LG6 for Dance/Electronic ALBUM and AOTY! 

Stupid Love issa bop but let's be real sis :laughga:

Lazz Monster
2 minutes ago, Red said:

Ok I'm really happy for Gaga and Imma let her finish BUT who's Alison Krauss? :deadbanana: I feel like I should know her :bradley:

i feel the same way lol

We're far from the Shallow now

Lazz Monster
2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Dance/Electronic and LG6 for Dance/Electronic ALBUM

correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think pop girls can submit songs/albums in those categories anymore, they changed it sometime be4 ARTPOP, now i think it's a category for DJs only, or sth like that

We're far from the Shallow now

2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

LG6 for Dance/Electronic ALBUM and AOTY! 

Don't forget Best Vocal Pop Album  :vegas:

18 minutes ago, Red said:

You should. Depends if your music taste stretches to country or not :ohwell:

Anveeroy
14 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think pop girls can submit songs/albums in those categories anymore, they changed it sometime be4 ARTPOP, now i think it's a category for DJs only, or sth like that

Oh my! I didn't know that! :bradley:

14 minutes ago, Red said:

Don't forget Best Vocal Pop Album  :vegas:

:vegas:

Anveeroy
17 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Stupid Love issa bop but let's be real sis :laughga:

:messga:

2 minutes ago, Rio said:

You should. Depends if your music taste stretches to country or not :ohwell:

Hmmmm if it's good music I'd give it a try even if I'm not that fond of country like I did with Kacey

1 minute ago, Red said:

Hmmmm if it's good music I'd give it a try even if I'm not that fond of country like I did with Kacey

If you didn't like Kacey, then it's unlikely you'll like Alison. Kacey is way more accessible

Archived