Sign in to follow this  
life

Cynthia Shares Secrets of Gaga’s Childhood

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2

Cynthia :bradley:

She is so beautiful inside and out. It’s no wonder Gaga and Natali grew into the people they did. I would love to meet her and thank her one day.

I said what I said
  • Like 12

LGs LM

4:56 "Some of my favorites (Gaga songs) are not out there." :messga: Leak them, Cynthia.

Edited by LGs LM
  • Like 8
  • LMAO 41
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2

nenhures
Just now, LGs LM said:

4:56 "Some of my favorites are not out there." :messga: Leak them, Cynthia,

Cynthia leaked Stupid Love confirmedT!

• Like 2
  • LMAO 36
  • YAAAS 1

Didymus

Cackle, Gaga not telling her parents about her bullying à la Didymus :whitney:

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 1

ChicaSkas

Yeah. Gaga is super prolific. There are still recordings she made nearly 14 years ago at DefJam we still have not heard.

Are YOU the owner of the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you $$ for it. Picture: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 6
  • Shook 4

geishababe

Private in Public confirmed as LG6 album title and cynthia came up with it! Genius! Her mind! :firega:

• LMAO 7

Gov Hooka

When I met her she was so sweet and super chill :flutter: 

Also that story about the LadyGaga license plate is so cute lol

Edited by Gov Hooka
  • Like 7

gagzus

I think it’s cute they have Gaga related stuff all over Joanne Trattoria and Cynthia seems so kind and sweet I love her.

2012ga is my aesthetic
  • Like 2

Defmix100
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

Yeah. Gaga is super prolific. There are still recordings she made nearly 14 years ago at DefJam we still have not heard.

do you know if Freak Show was made at DefJam or after?

gagzus
4 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

do you know if Freak Show was made at DefJam or after?

I’m sure it was confirmed she was dropped 6 months after signing at Def Jam without ever having proper studio recording sessions. She got dropped after she turned in rough demos and LA Reid hated them and dropped her we’re not sure what songs they were though rumours were the LoveGame laptop demo and Boys Boys Boys were the one that did it for him.

Freak Show is from the Pussycat Dolls sessions she did in 2008 for Doll Domination alongside other R&B songs  at the time.

2012ga is my aesthetic
  • Like 1

Defmix100
8 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I’m sure it was confirmed she was dropped 6 months after signing at Def Jam without ever having proper studio recording sessions. She got dropped after she turned in rough demos and LA Reid hated them and dropped her we’re not sure what songs they were though rumours were the LoveGame laptop demo and Boys Boys Boys were the one that did it for him.

Freak Show is from the Pussycat Dolls sessions she did in 2008 for Doll Domination alongside other R&B songs  at the time.

wait I thought she didn't meet Redone till after she was dropped which was why he was hesitant to meet her, the laptop LoveGame demo was over Redone's beat though so it can't have been sent to Def Jam.

Didn't know that about Freak Show that's cool!

Edited by Defmix100
spelling

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

wait I thought she didn't meet Redone till after she was dropped which was why he was hesitant to meet her, the laptop LoveGame demo was over Redone's beat though so it can't have been sent to Def Jam.

Didn't know that about Freak Show that's cool!

Yeah, and apparently IIRC Boys Boys Boys was the first song she wrote as a "test session" with RedOne before they committed to each other. Before Just Dance.

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Like 2