💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana looking depressed after the Grammy's

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Thomas P

She looks normal. Tbh I don’t think she cares 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThatAsianGuy
28 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

She posted this on her IG story hours before they even announced the final nominations why y'all clowning her like that :toofunny:

Maybe she knew the results already... :teehee:

Anderson123

Ugh I’m done with GagaDaily for tonight. All of these pointless new threads trying to be dramatic and feel offended lol. 

Imagine having one of the biggest voices in the current years, and yet losing against a whisperer. :bye:

Ari deserved better 

I can’t imagine how exhausting the whole night would be. The adrenaline of performing and of the nominations of course she’s exhausted. She has a Grammy at least I’m sure she would’ve loved more but I don’t see her depressed over it. If Katy could show up for 18 nominations and still not win (And seem fine) Ariana should feel proud to achieved what she has 

Helxig
45 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Is it just me or did she do something with her face? 

Her lips have been slowly growing the past few years. This time she went quite big 

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Regina George
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

Her lips have been slowly growing the past few years. This time she went quite big 

Yes! I noticed that too! 

ThisGuyTony

Ariana was dominating the first part of last year but then Billy came and overshadowed her.

The same happened with Gaga and Born This Way in 2011 when Adele came and grabbed everyone’s attention. 

It happens but you gotta continue to let your music speak for itself and time will tell.

RAMROD

Well, maybe she will stop blackfishing now and do some real music with real titles, since that nominated album of hers are mostly made for meme. Is a wake up call, amirite? 

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

FameHookah
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Is it just me or did she do something with her face? 

Shes gone crazy with the lip fillers and brow lifts lmao

WTF is MDNA

If Ariana and Taylor want Grammys, they should do quality Music and show some of their talent. But I agree Lana was snubbed, this could have been a big moment for her :( 

moonboywow
10 hours ago, Boris2 said:

Imagine having one of the biggest voices in the current years, and yet losing against a whisperer. :bye:

Ari deserved better 

Are you sure about that? 

Dukttape
11 hours ago, Boris2 said:

Ari deserved better 

What a tired argument. Billie has a great singing voice and the proof is out there. You're just pressed that lowest common denominator pop isn't cutting it.

10 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

If Ariana and Taylor want Grammys, they should do quality Music and show some of their talent. But I agree Lana was snubbed, this could have been a big moment for her :( 

Lmao I really hate this website sometimes. :lmao:

Y'all still placing value on the Shammys after all the tea was spilled. Grammy awards are barely an achievement anymore.

Archived