💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Unpopular Opinion!

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

En_Sabah_Nur

This might be unpopular to say on here, but oh well....  

I honestly have never understood the hype around Ariana Grande’s voice?!  I mean she’s a nice cute girl and all, and she can sing. But she is not this POWER HOUSE(i.e. Whitney, Mariah, Celine, etc.) that everyone has always made her out to be though. ...And comparing her to the LEGENDARY Mariah Carey’s Voice!?  Girl-BYE.!!!!!

I just don’t see it, especially tonight on the Grammy’s....  🤷🏾‍♂️

ariana-grande2.jpg?w=1000

Egypt. W

Nobody said she's on the level of Whitney, Mariah, Celine lmao but compared to today's most artists like Selena and Billie she's obviously the best vocally. Tonight's performance was pretty average for her vocal standards though.

Animal Claws

I agree, her fans overestimate it even more because of the growth in the charts.

I still can't believe they call her Princess Of Pop :awkney:

En_Sabah_Nur
7 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Princess Of Pop

Uhhhhhh - Gurl they call her what!???

Egypt. W

I like her because she's a geek. A weeab. And adorbs. And she makes bops. 

Plus, if Thank U Next, she doesn't wanna be Mariah. She wants to be Rihanna. She adopts her cadence really well. Rihanna could cover like all of TUN. 

Glamourpuss

If she worked at it in the same way that Gaga did, her voice could improve. But I think you're being too harsh. I'm not a fan but there's no denying she has a great voice. 

I'm more bothered by the fact that people like Selena Gomez get to number 1 when they can barely get above a whisper. 

LilyLark

IMO people give her props because she can do whistle notes, which is quite impressive, and Patti LaBelle and several greats have complimented her voice....

I agree she's no Whitney and her vocals (while good) weren't her strongest tonight (the gasping), but I still think she's an excellent singer and that she, Beyonce, and Gaga have probably the "top' vocals of all the current stars right now. JMO but one of the problems tonight was the orchestra kind of drowned her out...she has a strong soprano voice, but sometimes it's harder for certain sopranos to be heard when there is a lot of background noise.

En_Sabah_Nur
4 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

she, Beyonce, and Gaga

U forgot Adele!  😉👌🏾

Egypt. W

misunderstood

This site’s negative obsession with Ari :ladyhaha:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived