💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Demi Lovato - Anyone

BibleThisWay

Featured Posts

Am I A Girl
2 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Well I just listened on Amazon Music so they must have uploaded it everywhere by now. 

2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Yes it's there be careful!

I went on her page and searched. Not showing. edit: nvm found it!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite
11 minutes ago, IShouldBeSad said:

Please. If Gaga released a song like this, yall would be all over it. Show some goddamn compassion

No I wouldn't, I just think it's bad. I don't exactly have anything against Demi and I'm not familiar with her music anyway, I just took the song for what it was and was honest :enigma:

malazam
1 minute ago, IShouldBeSad said:

Please. If Gaga released a song like this, yall would be all over it. Show some goddamn compassion

Nah. This is screaming.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Animal Claws
1 minute ago, IShouldBeSad said:

IF she releases, cause Gaga wouldn't release songs like that

JusKeepBreathin

She served great vocals on this. I wish she was accompanied by more than just a piano. Like a symphony orchestra would have been better. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

2 minutes ago, IShouldBeSad said:

Not at all, why do people have to say that? There's Gaga songs that are just not good and that I don't like. 

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

IF she releases, cause Gaga wouldn't release songs like that

What? But she has at least two songs like this. They just have way better arrangements.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Pop Music

I have no problem with the track 

venerable and raw 

not my favorite demi ballad (nightingale says hi) but it's good 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

IShouldBeSad
3 minutes ago, dynamite said:

No I wouldn't because it's a sh1t sing and I wouldn't like Gaga to put out a sh1t song. I don't exactly have anything against Demi I just took the song for what it was, a flat song with shrill vocals :enigma:

3 minutes ago, malazam said:

Nah. This is screaming.

I'm just partial to the song not for the vocals but for the lyrics, as i relate to them so much right now. Maybe we shouldn't focus on the vocals but on what she's singing

President Biden

The lyrics are really generic imo. She reused the same words instead of searching for metaphors. Feels a bit cliche

I got drunk

Musicisfreedom

This is such a gorgeous song oml. I love Demi so much I'm so grateful shes still here :heart:  you are so strong

Bitch I'm Madonna

Davian

This is so raw. I don't get why everybody is hating on it. It's like she said: "a cry for help". And it sounds like that. Full of passion and no filter. And the performance...:giveup: 

Beautiful song and I'm so happy she is back. I really hope her recovery is going well.:heart:

What you want Lady GagađŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinađŸ„‚

migamiga
11 minutes ago, IShouldBeSad said:

What’re you talking about all we do is drag stefani :oops:

Archived