💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

MSNBC reporter says “los angeles n word” on live television

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, monkaS said:

This whole N-word mess is getting so ridiculous. What is the correct word to use anyways, or is there any? :duck:

?

black?

:rip:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
3 hours ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

As well she should. I would never slip up & say that & I’m black!  SMDH

Oh please. It's easy to say "oh id never do this mistake" because obviously you never INTEND to do it. That's why it's called a mistake. 

chaeri pls

Just listened to thie clip, I heard the N-word :interestinga:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Lona Delery

damn yall go read a book, she obvs slipped up

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

I'll post what I said on the other thread already out there, She stated she mixed up the Knicks and Lakers. Happens all the time with other teams, you'd be surprised watching sports media. Honestly a bad mistake at the worst time possible, but I would hold of judgment of something you cant prove with no track record. **** happens, and honestly she flubbed up at the worst time possible. 

Cancel culture at its finest honestly. If she has tweeted other racial tweets, have racial tendencies, drag her to through the mud and back without remorse, but this is not it. 

mattel butch

Omg you are so scared of this word. It’s not Voldemort guys

стерва – это дар от бога и проклятие небес, дикая лесная кошка, полуангел – полубес.

avalon x

Okay, I was going to say she slipped up and did say the N-word but then I saw this video -

And here you can clearly hear her say "Nakers" instead of Lakers.

StuckInMyMind
5 hours ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

So as a black person myself, Are you really sitting here telling me that I don’t know what the word N****R sounds like?!? 

It doesn’t matter if you’re black or white, everybody knows what the word sounds like and genuinely it sounded like she mixed two words together by accident, I really think people are hoping she said the N word just to victimise themselves :nails:

StuckInMyMind
5 hours ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Okay then, so if I accidentally said the word T****Y instead of Transgender, would that be okay then??

That could so easily happen and you know it.

LOL, black people cultivate word N***R in every rap song, small talk. One white person says it and they are always canceled.

Netflix GIF by Daybreak

nathantj594
6 hours ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Okay then, so if I accidentally said the word T****Y instead of Transgender, would that be okay then??

Oh is granny blurred out on here? I don’t get why? 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

its a simple slip.

big f*ng deal.

In our times we are so judgmental n political correct we  are always ready to twist the true meanings.. :bye:

Archived