Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato: Emotional Journey Behind “Anyone” | Apple Music

Featured Posts

spector

is she asked about the taylor/scooter feud? i'm only interested in that :huntyga:

stella + elliot = stelliot

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, spector said:

is she asked about the taylor/scooter feud? i'm only interested in that :huntyga:

No :huntyga:   steam "Anyone"  when its released! :vegas:

End Racism Now

spector
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

No :huntyga:   steam "Anyone"  when its released! :vegas:

i will not support her

giphy.gif

It's sad how many people here dislike her for things she's done without even realizing they're stigmatizing mental illness.

Watching the interview, this is the most mature and professional she's ever sounded. I hope she's doing okay.

My name isn't Timmers

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, spector said:

i will not support her

giphy.gif

But plenty of people will so 

cRxwgSY.gif

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
Just now, Timmers said:

It's sad how many people here dislike her for things she's done without even realizing they're stigmatizing mental illness.

Watching the interview, this is the most mature and professional she's ever sounded. I hope she's doing okay.

THANK YOU ugh I am tired of seeing people hate on her... Demi is clearly someone who has struggled a lot and its not fair to keep hating on someone who is so vulnerable like she is. Its so sad to see, I am behind her every step of the way

End Racism Now

spector
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

But plenty of people will so 

cRxwgSY.gif

what she did to tay was beyond despicable. i feel she doesn't deserve my sympathy.

tenor.gif?itemid=4528130

malazam
3 minutes ago, Timmers said:

It's sad that she didn't mature enough to step back and leave Scooter Braun behind. She asks for respect and support but at the end of the day she's just one more bully.

About the mental illness thing, you're right. She's been through so much but it's not an alibi.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived