Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll - GRAMMYS 2020

Loopy

Gaga Grammys 2020  

76 members have voted

1. 1. How many Grams will LG win tonight ?

Featured Posts

Anveeroy
18 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

The 2 visual media ones. And if not she got scammed by the scammys

Omg, your sense of humor is going to some places :ladyhaha:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Omg, your sense of humor is going to some places :ladyhaha:

Which place? The bitter betty territory? Cause I agree :laughga: I‘m trying hard to hold it back but i just cant help it

Musery

I think at least Soundtrack is on lock

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Which place? The bitter betty territory? Cause I agree :laughga: I‘m trying hard to hold it back but i just cant help it

I wouldn't say 'Bitter, more like 'Sharp' and 'Funny' but not insulting! :pawsup:

Ryusei
Just now, Aarghya said:

I wouldn't say 'Bitter, more like 'Sharp' and 'Funny' but not insulting! :pawsup:

Check the other grammy thread and say that again :laughga: i appreciate it tho :ally: 

Musery

Anveeroy
Just now, Ryusei said:

Check the other grammy thread and say that again :laughga: i appreciate it tho :ally: 

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by Jasmine Masters

26 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Do we have confirmation that she’s attending? I could see it being like the 2012 Grammys when she was nominated for best pop vocal album for Born This Way and literally got no air time.

lady-gaga-grammy-awards-2012-fisnet-03.j

The grammys released  a  seating chart and gaga was nowhere to be found so that pretty  much confirmes that she wont  attend

Just now, Suuus said:

The grammys released  a  seating chart and gaga was nowhere to be found so that pretty  much confirmes that she wont  attend

Yeah, the only chance now is a surprise performance because they don’t reveal those but knowing it’s gaga

-:huntyga:

Doncho
34 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I'm thinking one... Gaga is still one of the top 10 female artists with most Grammy wins, before anyone goes into a narrative about Grammys being against her

She is like Top 30 actually but yeah, she has a great number of Grammys compared to most females

androiduser
23 minutes ago, Doncho said:

She is like Top 30 actually but yeah, she has a great number of Grammys compared to most females

sure, I mean, there are other women who have the same amount of awards, but together they are in the top10 (wikipedia additionally lists them alphabetically so some women with the same number of wins are "ahead" of Gaga alphabetically)

Archived