8 hours from now

When do we get the list? Hope Visual Media isnt last like last time? ^_^

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei
9 minutes ago, Jonathan2244 said:

I dont think weā€˜ll get one until it starts. We dont even know which ā€žminorā€œ categories are televisedĀ 

Musery

Jonathan2244
Just now, Ryusei said:

I dont think weā€˜ll get one until it starts. We dont even know which ā€žminorā€œ categories are televisedĀ 

If Gaga win Visual Media song, she be the only person to win it back to back and it will also be the second time in history it is awarded to 4 song writers to ^_^Ā 

Doncho
10 minutes ago, Jonathan2244 said:

If Gaga win Visual Media song, she be the only person to win it back to back and it will also be the second time in history it is awarded to 4 song writers to ^_^Ā 

She wont be the first person, but she ll be the first female to do so. Also ASIB would be the first movie to win in 2 different years

31 minutes ago, Jonathan2244 said:

I don't think there's a list tho :messga:

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Fame Romance

So when does the pre-show start? Because some sites say it starts at 2:30Ā PM PT but the Grammy website says the Premiere Ceremony starts at 12:30Ā PM PTĀ :huh:

ASIB having two wins in Best Song Written For Visual Media, a concept we love to see :whitney:

Ryusei
5 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

So when does the pre-show start? Because some sites say it starts at 2:30Ā PM PT but the Grammy website says the Premiere Ceremony starts at 12:30Ā PM PTĀ :huh:

I guess just check at 12:30 PM PT and see if anything is going on and if not check back 2 hours laterĀ :confused:Ā I dont really get when itā€˜s supposed to start either

someone on the last page said 8 hours from now 40 minutes ago.Ā 

Musery

I'll die if she leaves empty handedĀ 

Doncho
11 minutes ago, S0436 said:

I just want her to get 1 so it makes 10. Ā 2 would be a bonus. Ā 0 would be horrific.

Same. I think she ll get Soundtrack for sure! And Song for Visual Media might happen, but Im not counting on it

Ryusei
13 minutes ago, Enzo said:

I'll die if she leaves empty handedĀ 

Keep us updated :ally:Ā 

Musery

LetsGetHigh

Have 0 hype for this, and it's not just cause my fave isn't attending/performing. I'm at a point in my life where I'm preferring to have a good night's sleep vs. watching 3 hours of the pre-telecast for Gaga's 2 categories and then another 3 hours for SOTY. Nah, I'll just come on GGD when I wake up. :rip:Ā  And there's legit no single artist pulling me to stay awake and watch their performance (and I already know Lana's losing AOTY/SOTY).

ydnmnme

First, there is the pre-telecast premiere ceremony, hosted by Imogen Heap, where dozens of awards are given out across the street from the Staples Center at the Microsoft Theater. Itā€™ll stream on the officialĀ Grammy websiteĀ from 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. ET. Next, theĀ Recording AcademyĀ andĀ CBSĀ will begin live-streaming their preshow coverage from their Twitter accounts on January 26 at 5 p.m. ET. Then, the official red-carpet coverage kicks off at 7 p.m. ET. If you have TV, you can catch it onĀ Entertainment TonightĀ on CBS, then tune in to the official ceremony on CBS at 8 p.m ET. E! will be starting its coverage even earlier, at 4 p.m. ET with itsĀ Countdown to the Red Carpet.Ā Then Ryan Seacrest and Giuliana Rancic begin their live red-carpet coverage at 6 p.m.
https://www.vulture.com/2020/01/2020-grammys-date-time-and-how-to-watch.html

š¼ š’¹š‘œš“ƒ'š“‰ š“Œš’¶š“ƒš“ƒš’¶ š’·š‘’ š’¶š“š‘œš“ƒš‘’ š’»š‘œš“‡š‘’š“‹š‘’š“‡, š’·š“Šš“‰ š¼ š’øš’¶š“ƒ š’·š‘’ š“‰š‘œš“ƒš’¾š‘”š’½š“‰

Archived