💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

i partially grew up in the town joanne went to school

vmpiregrn

Featured Posts

vmpiregrn

a bit off topic and not a big deal but while flipping through the joanne booklet i actually noticed the school on the scan of joanne’s high school id for once - mother mary seton high school in clark, nj. my grandmother’s house was in clark (still is, she just sold it and moved out this year) and was maybe a mile, if that away from mother mary seton. i spent so much time at my grandmother’s and even lived there at a point; i always passed that school. it’s a private school which in the us means you don’t necessarily have to live in the town that the school is located, but joanne and joe obviously grew up either in clark or in one of the neighboring towns. it’s a really pretty and quaint place, not far from new york city or newark, one of the major cities in nj. just found it interesting that i partially grew up in the germanottas’ stomping grounds. small world, y’know?

Lighter
33 minutes ago, Doot said:

Did you randomly see her walking around in a pink cowboy hat?

No, according to her via ouija board “Why would I ever wear a hideous hat, my niece stephanie fcked up my image that little b-“

RAMROD

That is interesting story. So  either Jianne ia really smart or her and Joe parents are already wealthy since she went to private school?

All of us in USA know that no ordinary person will study in private school unless they got scholarships or they are bloody rich.

:oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Tom Nook
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That is interesting story. So  either Jianne ia really smart or her and Joe parents are already wealthy since she went to private school?

All of us in USA know that no ordinary person will study in private school unless they got scholarships or they are bloody rich.

It’s also a Catholic school so it could be because of their upbringing :huh: Gaga and Natali also went to a private Catholic school too

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

ChromeAngel
11 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That really depends on exactly how much that private school was. But it’s a misconception that only rich kids go to private schools- You’ll find kids from all different incomes. 

But we all know Gaga comes from a fairly wealthy family.  I think she tries to downplay it but you don’t grow up in one of the most expensive neighborhoods in the world if you’re not well-off. 

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, ChromeAngel said:

That really depends on exactly how much that private school was. But it’s a misconception that only rich kids go to private schools- You’ll find kids from all different incomes. 

But we all know Gaga comes from a fairly wealthy family.  I think she tries to downplay it but you don’t grow up in one of the most expensive neighborhoods in the world if you’re not well-off. 

You do have a point. But I feel like the socializing will be tough in there if you don't got the munnies. At least from personal experience with a friend, it was like that.

And agreed with your second paragraph.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

8 hours ago, lvndrblnd said:

a bit off topic and not a big deal but while flipping through the joanne booklet i actually noticed the school on the scan of joanne’s high school id for once - mother mary seton high school in clark, nj. my grandmother’s house was in clark (still is, she just sold it and moved out this year) and was maybe a mile, if that away from mother mary seton. i spent so much time at my grandmother’s and even lived there at a point; i always passed that school. it’s a private school which in the us means you don’t necessarily have to live in the town that the school is located, but joanne and joe obviously grew up either in clark or in one of the neighboring towns. it’s a really pretty and quaint place, not far from new york city or newark, one of the major cities in nj. just found it interesting that i partially grew up in the germanottas’ stomping grounds. small world, y’know?

so basically they were very rich before gaga became MEGA RICH?

vmpiregrn
1 hour ago, June said:

so basically they were very rich before gaga became MEGA RICH?

gaga’s always played down her family’s financial status a bit, as mentioned before. gaga grew up in the upper west side of manhattan - that’s a very expensive area. clark itself isn’t a particularly crazy affluent town, though it’s a pleasant suburb. joanne didn’t necessarily have to live in clark to attend that school, though, so it’s possible she came from a more affluent area nearing it, like westfield. the fact that they could afford to go to private schools definitely suggests they were most likely very comfortable financially, though theres always exceptions. and wealth looks different in different parts of the country too.

Pennywise

Then you can make an album about her or something :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived