Sign in to follow this  
politics

Mayor Pete fears that Bernie will win Iowa, and win the nomination

Featured Posts

dit

Bernie putting fear in their hearts :giveup: I just hope his can stay strong so he can lead the USA on the right path, rehabilitate it domestically & internationally.

• Love 5

Economy

American politics really is that drama

We should really start a reality tv show on them :popcorn:

• LMAO 2

GagaInTheZone

I'm not from America but the candidates thing seems so messy recently. Is there anyone that's "popular" enough from the democratic side to beat Trump ?

M Monstre
4 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I'm not from America but the candidates thing seems so messy recently. Is there anyone that's "popular" enough from the democratic side to beat Trump ?

Bernie or Biden.

In terms of enthusiasm and popularity, Bernie is up here. He has policies and plans that really resonate with people. That's why his support base is so headstrong in their beliefs. 

Biden's popularity in this race comes from the fact that he was the former VP. While he doesn't have the enthusiasm Bernie has, people do feel like that he's the Democrats "best chance" to defeat Trump. Personally, I don't think that's the case. 

• Like 1

Chickens in Malibu

Yes!

Go Bernie! It'll be a historic win!

I'm so happy that he's surging.

• Like 1

FATCAT

They're so quick to undermine a candidate that might have a shot at the nomination. We learned that in 2016 no one knew what Clinton was actually for, which is probably an error on the Clinton campaigns messaging. That being said, no one can deny what Bernie is for, and that will resonate with people a lot more than someone like Biden. 

We need independents too. Any Democrat can see that Trump isn't an option, so they'll vote against him. We need the independents to get out there and vote, and they aren't going to be energized by a candidate that preaches middle ground.

The President of GagaDaily
  • Like 6

FATCAT
20 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

A lot of them actually, in head to head state polls. 

• Thanks 1

FATCAT
24 minutes ago, Economy said:

American politics really is that drama

We should really start a reality tv show on them :popcorn:

We elected the reality tv show host, you're already watching it! :flop:

• Sad 2

RAMROD

Fear not, Boot Edge Edge. I am on my arsenal :ally:

:ohwell:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ Buy ♥ And ♥ Stream ♥ STUPID ♥ LOVE ♥
  • LMAO 1

Economy
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

We elected the reality tv show host, you're already watching it! :flop:

But it's not just him :air:

It's the ppl and voters themselves and media too...

Everyone takes jabs at eachother and gets angry and agressive with anyone even slightly to the left or right of them. It's like fights at home during Jersey Shore :messga:

Ziggy

These emails don’t express real feelings lol they’re always hyperbolic to entice people to donate. Fatalistic phrasing is nothing new from campaign emails 

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

But it's not just him :air:

It's the ppl and voters themselves and media too...

Everyone takes jabs at eachother and gets angry and agressive with anyone even slightly to the left or right of them. It's like fights at home during Jersey Shore :messga:

Yea but it all stems back to him. Politics will always be a little heated, but it's boiled over a lot since 2015 when he jumped on the scene.

lavenderblondee

It just dawned on me my license doesn’t have my new address :bradley: I need to get this updated ASAP so I can vote.

• Like 1