Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Kamala Harris considering endorsing Biden

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) is seriously contemplating endorsing former Vice President Joe Biden, several Democratic officials with knowledge of the matter told The New York Times.

Harris dropped out of the 2020 Democratic presidential race in December, and although she sparred with Biden during debates last summer — most famously when she criticized him for once opposing school busing — they are back on good terms and talk often, the officials said.

Biden has said he "of course" would consider asking Harris to join his ticket if he is the Democratic nominee. By giving him an endorsement, it could secure her spot as his running mate — or, if he chooses someone else to be vice president, his administration's attorney general.

Source: https://www.yahoo.com/news/report-kamala-harris-considering-endorsing-065933431.html

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 7

Edonis

Yeah I think she wants to be his running mate, which is a huge kii considering they butt heads more than once prior to her dropping out 

FATCAT

Interesting.. If Biden were to announce that she was his running mate, It'd make voting for him in the general that much easier if he wins the nom.

Edited by FATCAT
The President of GagaDaily
  • Like 1

FATCAT
Just now, Edonis said:

Yeah I think she wants to be his running mate, which is a huge kii considering they butt heads more than once prior to her dropping out 

They were fighting over the same pool of voters, so it was expected. At the end of the day, they're more alike than they are different.

• Like 2

M Monstre

This makes a lot of sense actually. I always thought that Kamala dropping out so early was weird, considering that she was like 4th/5th in a lot of the polls. Funny enough it wasn’t until The View talked about how she’s probably prepping herself for being VP that I actually thought that, for her, dropping out probably was a very strategic move. I’d be interested to see what her endorsement would do. 

bloom

If Kamala was his VP and he announced that sooner than later, I might have to switch from Warren to Biden. The only candidate I loved as much as I love Liz was Queen Kamala.

FATCAT
11 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

This makes a lot of sense actually. I always thought that Kamala dropping out so early was weird, considering that she was like 4th/5th in a lot of the polls. Funny enough it wasn’t until The View talked about how she’s probably prepping herself for being VP that I actually thought that, for her, dropping out probably was a very strategic move. I’d be interested to see what her endorsement would do. 

Well it'd mean a lot in a tight primary electorate in California, especially for those that supported Kamala but didn't like Biden because of their conflicts. It could be the few percentage points it takes to win Cali.

• Like 1

bloom

Also don't forget that Biden is old and hasn't entirely committed himself to seeking a second term, which would make Kamala the head of the ticket in 2024.

• Like 1

FATCAT
7 minutes ago, bloom said:

Also don't forget that Biden is old and hasn't entirely committed himself to seeking a second term, which would make Kamala the head of the ticket in 2024.

I have a love/hate relationship with this concept. Running both a Republican and Dem primary, most likely swamped with candidates again, could be so messy. At the same time though, I doubt that Biden really has plans past cleaning up Trump's mess.

Edited by FATCAT
  • Like 1

Democrats 2020

Dems are going to form alliances to keep Bernie out. Harris endorsing Biden makes sense. Wouldn't doubt if Obama comes out early and endorses him too.

• Like 1

bloom
17 minutes ago, AllThingsGaga said:

Dems are going to form alliances to keep Bernie out. Harris endorsing Biden makes sense. Wouldn't doubt if Obama comes out early and endorses him too.

These sorts of conspiracy theories and propaganda sound like the sorts of things Trump supporters say. It sounds unhinged and is completely fabricated. 

• Sad 1

pachinko
33 minutes ago, bloom said:

If Kamala was his VP and he announced that sooner than later, I might have to switch from Warren to Biden. The only candidate I loved as much as I love Liz was Queen Kamala.

Gou cant be serious. Kamala was reality tv/an entertainer. I don't trust her. 

Lion Heart

I saw this coming a while ago. 

Biden/ Harris

Warren/ Castro

Bernie/ _____

Spoiler

Klobuchar :sis:

• Shook 1

bloom
9 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Gou cant be serious. Kamala was reality tv/an entertainer. I don't trust her. 

What are you talking about lmao. Please don't even answer that. Kamala is a TOUGH woman and would make a GREAT running mate. She tells it like it is, she's exceptional at her job, and is more progressive than Joe. 

• LMAO 1

mgmpochhit
16 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

I saw this coming a while ago. 

Biden/ Harris

Warren/ Castro

Bernie/ _____

Reveal hidden contents

Klobuchar :sis:

Bernie/ needs no one