Watch the official commercial for Voce Viva

Sign in to follow this  
politics

Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Biden

Woolfsmck

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/giuliani-i-cant-sit-by-and-watch-my-country-be-sold-out-by-joe-biden/vi-BBZi4Lw?ocid=spartandhp

Giuliani a Trump die hard..... the whole idea to attack Biden is because he is a legit threat to win the WH …. its so obvious...

Edited by Woolfsmck
Guilianai not biden ... duh
like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
  • LMAO 5

Woolfsmck
5 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/giuliani-i-cant-sit-by-and-watch-my-country-be-sold-out-by-joe-biden/vi-BBZi4Lw?ocid=spartandhp

Giuliani a Trump die hard..... the whole idea to attack Biden is because he is a legit threat to win the WH …. its so obvious...

Okay ,  fixed it … duh...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

PoshLife

Rudy Giuliani literally does work, including activities that could be considered lobbying, for foreign governments. Who's selling out America?

I can't wait for the Bernie Bros to suddenly like Rudy now that he's attacking Joe Biden. They say politics makes strange bedfellows; be careful about getting into bed with this one. He is uniquely unhinged and you don't want to find yourself having to defend him.

Edited by PoshLife
creek creek butter cartman yaoi kyle creek creek
  • Like 1

Reginald
4 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Rudy Giuliani literally does work, including activities that could be considered lobbying, for foreign governments. Who's selling out America?

I can't wait for the Bernie Bros to suddenly like Rudy now that he's attacking Joe Biden. They say politics makes strange bedfellows; be careful about getting into bed with this one. He is uniquely unhinged and you don't want to find yourself having to defend him.

It's a bit of a stretch to assume that Bernie Bros (who are these alleged "Bros," exactly? His supporters are very diverse) would suddenly support Trump's lawyer because he criticized Biden :giggle: 

Heaven & Hell
  • Like 5

elijahfan

But he could sit down watching his country being run by a clown for 4 years?

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Woolfsmck
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

But he could sit down watching his country being run by a clown for 4 years?

giphy.gif

lol … yeah man!

imnotyourbabe10

Of course he's up Trump's ass...

PinkSmallGecko-size_restricted.gif

EDIT: Per the Bernie Bro comment in this thread -- am a so-called "Bernie Bro" or Bernie supporter -- do not like any of the establishment -- would not start supporting Giuliani just to share anti-Biden sentiment.

Edited by imnotyourbabe10
  • Like 1

Reginald
3 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Of course he's up Trump's ass...

PinkSmallGecko-size_restricted.gif

SCREAMING  :lmao:

Heaven & Hell
  • YAAAS 1

imnotyourbabe10
1 minute ago, Reginald said:

SCREAMING  :lmao:

In case you haven't seen the whole video with audio

(Sorry, OP, I'll stop spamming your thread! Just wanted to embarrass Giuliani a bit)

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

GooberChill
35 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

In case you haven't seen the whole video with audio

(Sorry, OP, I'll stop spamming your thread! Just wanted to embarrass Giuliani a bit)

"Oh YoU diRtY bOy!" 

I SCREAMED AT WORK THIS IS A GEM :cryga:

• LMAO 1