💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Stupid Love instrumental remake progress #3

Woohoo

Featured Posts

i'm back!!1

tenor.gif

I fixed(?) the bass, and finished 90% of the chorus but i can already tell that the pre-chorus' chords are wrong :poot: if anyone can transcribe it please lmk

i'm also open to any feedback, it's what improves this project so let it all out and be as mean as possible 

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

3 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

It is too off-key 

the bass?

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Musicisfreedom

It sounds darker than the original song, i think the chords must be wrong. I'm not sure what they are tho

Bitch I'm Madonna

FfFfFfFF

I agree it's pretty off-key. I remember it sounding more accurate in your last update, maybe thinking you fixed it you made it even more inaccurate. :poot:

2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I agree it's pretty off-key. I remember it sounding more accurate in your last update, maybe thinking you fixed it you made it even more inaccurate. :poot:

oop :gum: what about now?

homomo

It’s still completely off key.

Try making your chord progression with A#, G#, D#, D# (one scale higher) in C major.

i updated the chords, is it better now?

if not i should prolly pay some fiverr twink for the chords :chica:

7 minutes ago, homomo said:

It’s still completely off key.

Try making your chord progression with A#, G#, D#, D# (one scale higher) in C major.

IT SOUNDS MUCH BETTER NOW!!! i will post it once it's done exporting, ugh ur mind thanks :vegas:

updated (again:selena:)

Gov Hooka

This is such a better chord progression than the basic one Gaga used. Gives me very early 90s NYC house vibes with those chords only over a rumbling synth pop best. Good remix 

Bad Kids

I'll show y the chords, my remake was taken down by umg

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Archived