Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga please let Frankensteined happen .

BetrayedSTAN

Do u want Frankenstein to be on lg6 ?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Do u want Frankenstein to be on LG6 ?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BetrayedSTAN
2 minutes ago, magichat said:

The song is real. It’s not that YouTube thing. That’s all. 

Yeah and that's what most of fans didn't understand. 

I mean even gaga played it backstage for some fans .. 

Even the Songwriter Jesse Saint John who worked with Britney and aia tweets about it 

I have heard it also, its freaking unreal to me that she has been sitting on this masterpiece for so many years, she has changed the name of it from Frankenstein to Frankensteined now and it for SURE has to be on LG6. Comparing Stupid Love and Frankensteined is like comparing Boys Boys Boys to Bad Romance. I just hope she has not changed it too much over the years and it still has RedOne's production rather than BloodPop, etc. 

BetrayedSTAN
2 minutes ago, Jessicaaa said:

I have heard it also, its freaking unreal to me that she has been sitting on this masterpiece for so many years, she has changed the name of it from Frankenstein to Frankensteined now and it for SURE has to be on LG6. Comparing Stupid Love and Frankensteined is like comparing Boys Boys Boys to Bad Romance. I just hope she has not changed it too much over the years and it still has RedOne's production rather than BloodPop, etc. 

I believe u 

And at this point i'm so afraid that it would get leaked at anytime soon judging from the amount of people who listened to it .

But how u did listen to it? 

BetrayedSTAN
1 minute ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Damn, YES! 

I think we have to start a petition :ladyhaha:

HookerOnAChurch
1 minute ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

I think we have to start a petition :ladyhaha:

:stalkga:For once it would be nice if everything happened naturally. 

Idk what it sounds like so I can't answer that. 

Well, that's not true. If it's a RedOne song than hell to the yeah. 

1 hour ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

I believe u 

And at this point i'm so afraid that it would get leaked at anytime soon judging from the amount of people who listened to it .

But how u did listen to it? 

A lot of people have heard it because RedOne expected it to be the lead single for LG5 and was letting so many people listen to it because he was excited about it. I can't reveal how I was able to hear it but I got to listen to the whole thing twice and it was in HQ, I am really shocked it has not leaked anywhere after all these years because people do have it, the 2016 version at least. 

BetrayedSTAN
1 minute ago, Jessicaaa said:

A lot of people have heard it because RedOne expected it to be the lead single for LG5 and was letting so many people listen to it because he was excited about it. I can't reveal how I was able to hear it but I got to listen to the whole thing twice and it was in HQ, I am really shocked it has not leaked anywhere after all these years because people do have it, the 2016 version at least. 

The snippet that I heard reminds me of dance in the dark but with frensh bloghouse twist.. 

Also reminds me so much of this song 

BetrayedSTAN
9 minutes ago, Doot said:

Idk what it sounds like so I can't answer that. 

Well, that's not true. If it's a RedOne song than hell to the yeah. 

It sounds a little bit like this 

4 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

It sounds a little bit like this 

I heard five seconds and my answer is yes. 

Yes.

Last year somebody uploaded a short audio of a fan humming it after hearing it (supposedly) and the melody was really good.

Sadly I can't find that audio anymore so if anyone has it please tell!

Archived