Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Star Wars Episode 9 original script revealed

Spock

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Flopplause said:

I wanted Rey to die, Kylo too and Palpatine as well.. would have truly brought balance to the force (no sith and no jedi)

If they did that the fans would commit mass murder 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps
3 hours ago, Red said:

If they did that the fans would commit mass murder 

hmm actually I'd prefered a much darker ending for Starwars... bringing change and balance to something isn't always al good... I really don't like the disney-princess ending of the skywalker saga...it's forced and doesn't serve any purpose.. the original saga was about redemption..the sequels are kind of pointless since it's basically a watered down version of the OG trilogy. If they made this trilogy about the balance of the force after the redemption of Vader/death of Palpatine.. it would have made more sense.

17 minutes ago, Flopplause said:

hmm actually I'd prefered a much darker ending for Starwars... bringing change and balance to something isn't always al good... I really don't like the disney-princess ending of the skywalker saga...it's forced and doesn't serve any purpose.. the original saga was about redemption..the sequels are kind of pointless since it's basically a watered down version of the OG trilogy. If they made this trilogy about the balance of the force after the redemption of Vader/death of Palpatine.. it would have made more sense.

Don't get me wrong, I think just like you do, but you know how the fandom is like :green:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived