Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
question

Five Foot Two

Featured Posts

ReginaGeorge

If you could chose to follow Gaga's life in one era instead of Joanne what era would that be? I would have loved to see Five Foot Two documentary during TFM or BTW era. 

Cookies

i'd love to see a Gaga: Five Foot Two documentary right the hell now so i could figure out what Gaga's doing.

• Like 4
  • LMAO 17
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

JustifyMyLove

The Fame Monster surely 

Julia Volkova #1 stan
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

Floppy
1 minute ago, Cheru said:

i'd love to see a Gaga: Five Foot Two documentary right the hell now so i could figure out what Gaga's doing.

This...

We can just close the thread now. :enigma:

Inferno

I want to see the born this way ball era documentary by Terry Richardson that included her surgery. Curious as to what went down bts back then. As much as I love The Fame Monster I feel like we have so much candid footage of her then, the HBO special, and of course even more candid footage of her bts of the fame. So yeah, born this way and pre-ARTPOP is a little more of an enigma for us.

• Like 6

Gagaloo92
4 minutes ago, Cheru said:

This tbqmfh 

Turn the cameras on... deadass

• LMAO 2

Glamourpuss

I always wanted a documentary in the TFM and BTW days. I used to always check what she was up to and what outfit she was stepping out in that day. I remember thinking it would be so interesting to see a documentary about her life because back then she really was an enigma.

At least we had the Gagavisions though. 

Edited by Glamourpuss
  • Like 2

LaLa

From the time she broke her hip through to the start of ArtRave. Sooo much sh!t went down then that is still very murky to us, I'd love to know more details

• Like 3

Defmix100

TFM but I wanna see her recording PF and LG in the studio too. Imagine seeing her and Redone coming up with lyrics and vocal melodies and doing the huh huh PF backing vocals

freebit

Probably BTW, or the off period post ARTPOP where she was doing tributes and getting into acting. I would have loved to see how she approached  dusting herself off. Seeing her practing for months, and then slaying the Sound of Music medley at the Oscars would have been satisfying to watch. 

• Like 1

Bloody Grammys

keeping up with lady gaga is a billionaire concept waiting to happen just putting this out there

fate cannot be changed
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Letmelivemylife

The BTWB era will always be a rough era for me. It was the era that showed  what "I love my fans" really meant. She pushed herself until her hip finally said "no more" and broke and yet she still got up and finished the show in mind numbing pain. If that isn't love then idk what is

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you
  • Like 2

KatieJudasGaga4
8 hours ago, Cheru said:

I adore your avi :pawsup:

My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 1

Cookies
4 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I adore your avi :pawsup:

thank you so much! i love yours too

• Love 1

GAGAVAGINA

I didn t like five foot two.. 

However I would chose the btw era and ARTPOP era

However during BTW era didn tTerry Richardson make a gaga documentary we will never have?