Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Dayton, Ohio is already playing Stupid Love

BARCODE

Featured Posts

truthteller

we wish it had enough radio plays to debut on the HOT100 before its offficial release :ahh:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
1 minute ago, Polupojava said:

How do other artists keep their stuff safe from leaking? Example 1: Beyonce's entire video album? Like an entire music album but all songs had videos. That means more people had access to it and yet she shocked the entire planet when it was released. Sorry, but please. :madge:

It maybe shocked you but everyone who uses fan forums knew that visual album was coming. Info leaked and she was even photographed at filming locations. 

Regina George
16 minutes ago, DreamingMonster said:

Ya okay. But the excitement is a bit gone I think  u remember the announcement of Perfect Illusion? Or the born this way countdown? THAT was a thing! 

Dont get me wrong - I'm more than excited to get knew music. But the surprise effect is a bit gone... 

Yes but the fans will stream it anyways.. She needs mainstream audience to like this and they will like this.. She still can surprise us with amazing visuals and new version of the song.. 

littlepotter
50 minutes ago, BARCODE said:

@BorisIsHere

you are pissing your fans off

And not in a cute mysterious way anymore

How the living **** are we supposed to support you when you will refuse to support yourself. 

No one came to this website for powder and liquid. I'm glad you are having a stupid love but you got us all feeling like we are in a dumb love. 

Really gonna let Madge win like that?

And yes I am allowed to say that because I was giving my computer Hep C in 08 downloading Starstruck on LimeWire.

:air:

chaeri pls

Archived