Stupid Love
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Sanders takes lead in CNN presidential poll

Featured Posts

PoshLife

From CNN:

Overall, 27% of registered voters who are Democrats or Democratic-leaning independents back Sanders, while 24% favor Biden. The margin between the two is within the poll's margin of sampling error, meaning there is no clear leader in this poll. Both, however, are significantly ahead of the rest of the field, including Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren at 14% and former South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg at 11%. Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg lands at 5% in the poll, while Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar and businessman Andrew Yang each hold 4% support. Businessman Tom Steyer has 2%. No other candidate reaches 1% support.

Sanders has gained 7 points since the last CNN poll on the race in December. Since that survey, the Vermont senator has also made gains in early-state polling, including CNN's survey with the Des Moines Register in Iowa, where the first caucuses of the cycle will be held in less than two weeks.

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/22/politics/cnn-poll-sanders-biden-january-national/index.html

creek creek butter cartman yaoi kyle creek creek
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 6

ItsTommyBitch

Fair coverage :golfclap: 

No wonder everyone is screaming to try to stop him :emma: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから
  • Like 1

PoshLife

While the poll finds Sanders and Biden statistically tied, this is unquestionably a good poll for Sanders who is way up from CNN’s last poll. Morning Consult’s weekly primary poll also found Biden five points ahead of Sanders, which is closer than they’ve ever found the race.

Additionally, a pollster I’ve never heard of put out some swing state polls which found Sanders ahead in California and Wisconsin and Biden ahead in Michigan and Ohio. I’d link to them but I’m sitting in a meeting.

It’s a tight race, folks!

edit: this link might work for seeing those state polls https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-primary-d/ 

Edited by PoshLife

M Monstre
3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

The margin between the two is within the poll's margin of sampling error, meaning there is no clear leader in this poll.

I like how they added this in their coverage of it, but you know damn well if Biden was leading this race, they wouldn't have said that. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

PoshLife
6 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I like how they added this in their coverage of it, but you know damn well if Biden was leading this race, they wouldn't have said that. 

I can’t say whether they would or would not have, but I think it’s journalistic malpractice not to mention it either way. 

tomsches

That's great! I wish Sanders and Warren would run together, but after that fiasco during the last debate I guess it's not happening. 

• Thanks 1

Mister G
17 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

From CNN:

Overall, 27% of registered voters who are Democrats or Democratic-leaning independents back Sanders, while 24% favor Biden. The margin between the two is within the poll's margin of sampling error, meaning there is no clear leader in this poll. Both, however, are significantly ahead of the rest of the field, including Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren at 14% and former South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg at 11%. Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg lands at 5% in the poll, while Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar and businessman Andrew Yang each hold 4% support. Businessman Tom Steyer has 2%. No other candidate reaches 1% support.

Sanders has gained 7 points since the last CNN poll on the race in December. Since that survey, the Vermont senator has also made gains in early-state polling, including CNN's survey with the Des Moines Register in Iowa, where the first caucuses of the cycle will be held in less than two weeks.

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/22/politics/cnn-poll-sanders-biden-january-national/index.html

Shocked CNN reported this—no not arguing with anyone. They never really pay much attention to him but it seems their poll is in line with the one Reuters published last week.

• Like 1

Mister G
7 minutes ago, tomsches said:

That's great! I wish Sanders and Warren would run together, but after that fiasco during the last debate I guess it's not happening. 

Sanders and Warren would be the perfect dream team because I always found their ideas balance each other out. But agreed that after the he said she said mess from earlier this month, doubt it’ll happen.

• Thanks 1

weed

All the "scandals" working in Bernie's favor, I love to see it :pawsup:

• YAAAS 8
  • Love 1

Mister G
2 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

So this is a national poll and not a state one? :oprah:

From what I gathered it seemed like it

• Thanks 1