What does Gaga mean to you today ?

brucee

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/24/2020 at 2:03 AM, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Not really, but go off.

And in my opinion, her makeup isn't as bad as people say it is. People are way too dramatic like if she keeps doing her makeup, Gaga's career will be ruined when it hasn't done that in the slightest. 

And it is an opinion. Not a fact, you just dislike Sarah's makeup style and I don't. You can't call it a fact.

all you need is a little knowledge in makeup. I'm not saying I know better than her or anything, but she's making mistakes and it is a fact actually. this may have some grammar mistakes but I'll try to explain.

the make up is well blended, gaga's skin looks great, but that's all. her taste for colours, eyeshadows, blush and lipstick is terrible and it seems like she doesn't know how to apply them very well, at least on Gaga. everything looks out of place and disproportionate. the makeup compositions looks like she was trying to be classy and modern but instead it looks like it stepped out from a very tacky 2000s magazine. 

and I think it's better for us to stay in the topic's subject than to focus on her makeup.

Archived