đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Stupid Love hidden in ladygaga.com

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

Daenerys

{"view_name":"releases","view_display_id":"page","view_args":"stupidlove","view_path":"music\/stupidlove","view_base_path":"music","view_dom_id":"6e80f339cd70e489eb161da8bb02fc9e","pager_element":0}}},"urlIsAjaxTrusted":{"\/views\/ajax":true},"better_exposed_filters":{"views":{"releases":{"displays":{"page":{"filters":[]}}}}},"googleanalytics":{"trackOutbound":1,"trackMailto":1,"trackDownload":1,"trackDownloadExtensions":"7z|aac|arc|arj|asf|asx|avi|bin|csv|doc(x|m)?|dot(x|m)?|exe|flv|gif|gz|gzip|hqx|jar|jpe?g|js|mp(2|3|4|e?g)|mov(ie)?|msi|msp|pdf|phps|png|ppt(x|m)?|pot(x|m)?|pps(x|m)?|ppam|sld(x|m)?|thmx|qtm?|ra(m|r)?|sea|sit|tar|tgz|torrent|txt|wav|wma|wmv|wpd|xls(x|m|b)?

—

They’re prepping it for release according to the code. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster

I just have to tell y'all it's incredibly easy to fake this stuff

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

TheElectricChapel

so its real:pray:

lamo all the btw haters keep losing:ladyhaha:and we keep winning:pray:BTW 2.0 mixed with a little bit of ARTPOP IM HEEREEEEEE:pray:

FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT LOOK AT ME

It was updated recently. An archived version on 5 January didn't have a Stupid Love reference.

Daenerys
Just now, derpmonster said:

It’s legitimately on her website.. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Weasel

OMG THIS REMINDS ME OF WHEN THE SAME THING HAPPENED WITH PI AND A RANDOM BTW SNIPPET STARTED PLAYING ON THE SITE 

derpmonster

This person is obviously doing it for follows

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

wheeEEewwWWw she is COMING!!!!!! but lowkey ew @ ggd tweeting like they've got confirmation

OPRAH GIFFF

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Godmatica
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

I just tried it my self and it's legit

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

view-source:https://www.ladygaga.com/music/ ma'am this is her website... Control + F "stupidlove" it's there. on her website. you can fake a screenshot but you cant fake the actual source code on her site.

Musery

2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

But it’s legit on her site if u check her music page and check the code

adamsenigma
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

It's literally on ber website, go check yourself on the code, it even has the "release" and "download" code. Her team is preparing the website, the announcement will probably be today and release on Friday, that's how Interscope has been doong it lately. 

Archived