New Stupid Love HQ Leak(s)

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
4 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

I really respect the fans who loved it .. But I feel like this song is a punch in the face of every fan who invested so much on gaga's artistic side ..

I mean is this the same girl who wrote a lead single referencing Alfred Hitchcock ? :saladga:

I mean, at the end of the day she's gonna do what feels right for her in the moment and we should respect that. I'm kinda ok with it if the rest of the songs on the album are more meaningful

Venus Rose

I leave this site for a week and suddenly we have HD snippets i'm crying :bradley:

Maybe if I leave for another two the entire album might leak :trollga:

Stay tuned y'all, my "Goodbye..." thread is coming :icega:

Spoiler

and so is Stupid Love :queenga:

hpmcmill

It's funny that this song - or pieces of it rather, have been floating around for quite some time. Makes me wonder how the first leaks ever start. 

I think it's all Gaga's team and  it's not the final version but a demo or something.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Daylight Jokers
49 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

I really respect the fans who loved it .. But I feel like this song is a punch in the face of every fan who invested so much on gaga's artistic side ..

I mean is this the same girl who wrote a lead single referencing Alfred Hitchcock ? :saladga:

Ma'am/Sir, relax. This is just one song. Miss Taylor Swift is known for her poetic lyrics as well but she released, Me! as the lead single for Lover.  When she released Lover, Me! ended up being the worst song of the bunch and 90% of the tracks turned out to be very well-written. One song doesn't represent an artist's artistic decline.

funkyhaus

I love what I hear so far, it sounds like it’ll be her best lead since BTW. 

Not every song has to be super meaningful, this is Gaga’s return to pop sounding music, I think it’s smart to go with an digestible earworm that still sounds different to what others are releasing :tony:

BULATIO

It reminds  Ray of Light, just a little bit... +DWUW, Born This Way vibes

Alegagaloo
5 minutes ago, zerojk said:

If she's removing those "oh oh oh"s in the chorus how dissappointing, it sounds so empty without them

I agree. That’s why we shouldn’t listen to demos 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived