šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

rumor

New Stupid Love HQ Leak(s)

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

This is really underwhelming as a comeback song...idk man. More excited for the rest of the album though.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen
2 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I hope that's the case. But pop music can be well written and have a deeper meaning like, for example, Royals or Bad romance. This kind of feels like Taylor Swift releasing ME!

Why cant we have a Just Dance, LoveGame, Telephone, Poker Face kind of bop?Ā :messga: it doesn't need to be deep

N a t h a n
3 minutes ago, dit said:

This is really underwhelming as a comeback song...idk man. More excited for the rest of the album though.

have you heard the full song? if not i dont think its a fair judgement.

2 minutes ago, Nathan said:

have you heard the full song? if not i dont think its a fair judgement.

it is fair since we heard 1 minute snippet (sure in low quality) and now this. I just dont like this type of song. But I know I will enjoy other tracks on the album itself.Ā 

2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Why cant we have a Just Dance, LoveGame, Telephone, Poker Face kind of bop?Ā :messga: it doesn't need to be deep

she gaveĀ us why did you do that and everyone hated itĀ :wtf:

just a holy fool

If thats her first pop lead single in years- lord she's gonna flop hard.Ā  This song is just not good. Not catchy, forgettable. Sorry mam.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Oce said:

Idk why, I loved the pop songs from ASIB just as much as the ballads... Heal Me is one of my most played tracks

End Racism Now

N a t h a n
2 minutes ago, Oce said:

i loved that song lmao guilty pleasure

Chromaticunt
Just now, Optimus said:

If thats her first pop lead single in years- lord she's gonna flop hard.Ā  This song is just not good. Not catchy, forgettable. Sorry mam.

Good thing your opinion is vastly outnumbered then.Ā Ā :vegas:

4 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Good thing your opinion is vastly outnumbered then.Ā Ā :vegas:

Good for the people who like it. Although there are monsters that would like anything gaga releases. But yeah- taste is subjective. But you dont have to be a music expertĀ  to recognize a hit song. And Stupid love is anything but a future hit. She is wasting her ASIB hype for such an underwhelming song. Why cant someone on her yes-men team say her that she needs a hit song as a lead and not a filler song.Ā 

I-

tumblr_inline_olys7eh1yM1unazuq_500.gif

Ā 

Ā 

TheSlash

OK, I didn't want to listen to it at first bc I didn't wanna spoil myself. That didn't work that well, tho :vegas:Ā . All I can say is that I'mĀ probably gonnaĀ  bop through my apartment while having headphones on :music:Ā  ( or not, my neighbors should get blessed with Gaga's music and feel grateful for it :tony:Ā ).

Ew, David!

21 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Pokerface is clever. It doesn't belong in that group. The others are good and all but some of us wanted something bolder that shows some growth after 10 years.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived