Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New Stupid Love HQ Leak(s)

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

JustYouandI
12 minutes ago, jjfad523 said:

Miss thing. Just Dance was a lead single too. Did you rip her for those surface-level lyrics? A bop need not deep lyricism to bop. You feel me? 

Exactly. Just Dance was her first lead.... She has evolved A LOT from then. Some people feel that this song is a step back.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

That HQ snippet :giveup::giveup:

We are SO ready to be slayed omg I need the full officially thing NOW!! 

24 minutes ago, jjfad523 said:

Miss thing. Just Dance was a lead single too. Did you rip her for those surface-level lyrics? A bop need not deep lyricism to bop. You feel me? 

That was her first single. She's been in the game for 10 years. It's not unfair to hope for some growth.

Gaga Medicine

Stupid Love resembles a song that I can't remember the name. :cryga:

The chorus start with "can you feel it" and it is sang by a woman. The song that I'm talking about is totally inspired by Can You Feel It by Michael Jackson. If I find the song I'm talking about, I'll post here. If someone knows the song I wanna remember, please quote me. :cryga:

Britney Jean1

If it is true that the Babylon song is the same one in the HausLabs promo video, then bravo :applause:that's a pure bop, innovative and fresh. I can't wait to hear it :giveup:.

For SL, my point still holds, it is really basic and...just  B.A.D,  I'm still hoping it is not her lead :S

Slim

Hmm, i don't know, its nice, but nothing special. I'm more interested into the Babylon song, if its from the HausLabs Videos.

Just now, Gaga Medicine said:

Stupid Love resembles a song that I can't remember the name. :cryga:

The chorus start with "can you feel it" and it is sang by a woman. The song that I'm talking about is totally inspired by Can You Feel It by Michael Jackson. If I find the song I'm talking about, I'll post here. If someone knows the song I wanna remember, please quote me. :cryga:

Is it "What a Feeling" by Irene Cara?

adamsenigma
25 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

That was her first single. She's been in the game for 10 years. It's not unfair to hope for some growth.

36 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

Exactly. Just Dance was her first lead.... She has evolved A LOT from then. Some people feel that this song is a step back.

This is pop music, a care free and summery bop about love. She doesn't have to write ****ing poems everytime she writes a POP song + y'all are acting like she's suddenly not a gifted musician and lyricist. Like I said, it's a pop song about love and it's supposed to be the lead single from her long awaited return to her dance-pop roots, from a marketing point it obviously needs to be radio friendly and even memeable. There's an album coming soon, and it will be full of songs. I'm sure there will be more thoughtful and soulful lyrics. 

Those who are a little indifferent so far don’t forget The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts

HeavyPunkLover

I really like those snippets

the song sound Born This Way-esque with a retro spin. This will make asses move everywhere. 

Let the thing go please

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

HeavyPunkLover

If the Haus Lab Song is in LG6  this is going to slay my car sound system

Heavy Metal Lover #2 coming your way

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Didymus
1 hour ago, StupidLoveBis said:

I've never seen such a mess for the beginning of a new album. ARTPOP could never.

giphy.gif

That pre-era forum era was 1000000x worse omg :air:

10 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

This is pop music, a care free and summery bop about love. She doesn't have to write ****ing poems everytime she writes a POP song + y'all are acting like she's suddenly not a gifted musician and lyricist. Like I said, it's a pop song about love and it's supposed to be the lead single from her long awaited return to her dance-pop roots, from a marketing point it obviously needs to be radio friendly and even memeable. There's an album coming soon, and it will be full of songs. I'm sure there will be more thoughtful and soulful lyrics. 

I hope that's the case. But pop music can be well written and have a deeper meaning like, for example, Royals or Bad romance. This kind of feels like Taylor Swift releasing ME!

Bloody hooker

I go to bed early, and this happens :bradley:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived