corvus albus

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
Just now, malazam said:

GEMA what? What's that?

Is the german company that overseas any copyright things in the music industry here (this is oversimplified). The GEMA was the reason a lot of music videos weren't available on Youtube because the singers usually didn't have a contract with them. The GEMA is a very powerful music organization in Germany and operates worldwide.

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, Jed said:

How ungrateful can you be this is the something. The leak was the something. You’ve officially gotten the something. Now you wait for the official release you’ll be just fine it’s all coming together 

With something I meant either music or take another year. Idc but this whole charade is very tiring. I'm not hungry for music but this is a tiny bit annoying.

Daenerys
5 minutes ago, herassisfamous said:

Omg so she’s doing rap music now. Okay I’m handing my monster card to a depressed Billie Eilish stan millenial, I’m out girlies it’s been real.. :bye:

She’s been working with rap artists her entire career wyb? 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Never forget...

"This Christmas will be paradise! :)"

They know nuthn

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Didymus

I hope this is fake omg. Tobias is responsible for the terrible af mediocrities on Rebel Heart and, like, Leona Lewis' last flop album :rip: 

The rest of the credits make me frown too. If we can believe this, she's working with N-Dubz, the cancelled London hip hop trio :lmao: Or is she just taking one of their unfinished songs or whatever? Super weird.

corvus albus
Just now, Andreu said:

and Ty dolla sign is not exactly a rapper

as far as i know she signs more than anything

He is a decent Drake impersonator :icega:

Whatever this means for us

malazam
3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Is the german company that overseas any copyright things in the music industry here (this is oversimplified). The GEMA was the reason a lot of music videos weren't available on Youtube because the singers usually didn't have a contract with them. The GEMA is a very powerful music organization in Germany and operates worldwide.

So.. it's for him then

another shot before we kiss the other side

Andreu
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

He is a decent Drake impersonator :icega:

Whatever this means for us

drake could NEVER give us this iconic hook

herassisfamous
3 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

She’s been working with rap artists her entire career wyb? 

Having the audacity to put J&D here.. But I gotta hand it to her, B**** Don’t Kill My Vibe was something, also Cake Like Lady Gaga was a bop too.. Yet the ones she decides to release :laughga:

All we need is love

Archived