🎃 Spotify Playlist 🎃

Sign in to follow this  
politics

2020 Election Thread Table of Contents

TheAlexer
3 minutes ago, DavieX said:

Let's agree to disagreee.   

You say hateful American, I say evil globalsit  And we are all  happy! 

Funny how you still can't get over the "American" thing. I would say the same to a Canadian, a Mexican, a German etc. It's your opinions that are wrong 

And no I won't agree to disagree because your ideology is dangerous to our society and the human rights of people all around the globe

You vilify refugees and support a person that is homophobic, transphobic, racist, misogynist and a danger to democracy

We "can't all be happy", because of people like you millions are suffering.

Opinions aren't equal and yours are disgusting.

• Like 1

DavieX
1 minute ago, TheAlexer said:

Funny how you still can't get over the "American" thing. I would say the same to a Canadian, a Mexican, a German etc. It's your opinions that are wrong 

And no I won't agree to disagree because your ideology is dangerous to our society and the human rights of people all around the globe

You vilify refugees and support a person that is homophobic, transphobic, racist, misogynist and a danger to democracy

We "can't all be happy", because of people like you millions are suffering.

Opinions aren't equal and yours are disgusting.

GOD Bless AMERICA, my home sweet home.  Can't wait to go and cast my vote :flutter:

TRUMP 2020
  • Sad 1

HorusRa2
Just now, DavieX said:

OK let me tell you what you want to hear:

Let them all in! Open the borders and let them ALL in no matter where they come from or what their intentions are just let the ALL in!   There that's the "solution" you want to hear  Now you can still see them like 2nd class citizens and feel great with about white savior complex meanwhile I will have to move because pedro here is using a gun and shooting at a drug dealer at the corner and Juan is parking his trunk on my front lawn and playing his god awful music till 4 am on a workday.  But hey now you feel better abou yourself, so its all good! 

You're just wrong and hilariously so, lol. 

I am perfectly fine with protection of the border. All I am saying is that we don't know who the people are who are here illegally. The only way the government would be able to find and locate these people in order to deport them would be to invade american cities and american homes and ask for proof of identification. This is just way too authoritarian and an abuse of power. So, if you want to identify who is here illegally you have to use a carrot (reward) instead of a stick (punishment). The people who are already here should be granted citizenship so they can come out of the quote "shadows." That is all I am saying. 

You, on the other hand, at the first instance of disagreement take X statement and turn it into Y statement. It's not open borders or get illegals out. Neither option is going to give the intended result. 

:yennefer:

• Like 1

Zilla

Racism has NO PLACE on GagaDaily. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6

ALGAYDO
6 hours ago, DavieX said:

I really don't have to give you one reason but for the sake of having a civil conversation I can say that I think he is honest,  yes even if he says things that people don't like or that some find "offensive" cause  all of them are the truth.   He loves his country, He is building the wall,  He wants is the best for every American regarless of race and that He does not play with minoraties like the democrats do every 4 year to get their votes.   I can go on and on

So you agree that most Mexicans crossing the border are rapist and murderers? Hmmmm interesting 

• Thanks 2

bionic

I thought mail voters were supposed to be people who support Trump?

buy bionic

President Biden
1 minute ago, bionic said:

I thought mail voters were supposed to be people who support Trump?

The bulk of normal VBM voters typically favor Republicans (older & more rural).

However, because of COVID19, the bulk of VBM voters this year will be anyone who is super afraid of the virus. Which generally, skews liberal because many Republicans likely believe it’s a hoax or something along those lines. On top of that, Biden has polled surprisingly well among older voters (likely due to his connections to the Obama Administration’s healthcare policies + the fact Trump is a known threat to Social Security programs).

If that all makes sense.

I got drunk
  • Thanks 1

bionic
Just now, President Biden said:

The bulk of normal VBM voters typically favor Republicans (older & more rural).

However, because of COVID19, the bulk of VBM voters this year will be anyone who is super afraid of the virus. Which generally, skews liberal because many Republicans likely believe it’s a hoax or something along those lines. On top of that, Biden has polled surprisingly well among older voters (likely due to his connections to the Obama Administration’s healthcare policies + the fact Trump is a known threat to Social Security programs).

If that all makes sense.

Makes perfect sense, thanks!

No doubt Trump campaign will already be working on some low level electoral fraud (like they did with Kanyes campaign) so that they can inarguably point out incidents of mail voter fraud. 

buy bionic
  • Like 1