Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will you purchaseGa "Stupid Love" on release week?

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

I'll stream it alot on Spotify and Alexa. If the cover art is amazing and I really love the song then I might buy a copy otherwise my money is reserved for Haus Labs and any upcoming shows. :bon:

IllusionLover

I would sign in on my old Spotify Free account that I left in 2016 and put the VPN in US ::ally:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

nenhures
2 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

I would sign in on my old Spotify Free account that I left in 2016 and put the VPN in US ::ally:

I didn't know Justin Bieber had an account here :enigma:

10 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'll stream it alot on Spotify and Alexa. If the cover art is amazing and I really love the song then I might buy a copy otherwise my money is reserved for Haus Labs and any upcoming shows. :bon:

Sis... wouldn't you have to stream it 1500 times for it to count as one sale? PURCHASE IT CHEAP. Its like a dollar, will that dollar really affect the savings towards an upcoming show :ohwell:

MailkethesYwa
14 minutes ago, Uwu said:

ill just watch it on youtube or wait a couple of days to listen on treble

and no i don't have the money

Meikla

Glamourpuss
13 minutes ago, Rio said:

Sis... wouldn't you have to stream it 1500 times for it to count as one sale? PURCHASE IT CHEAP. Its like a dollar 

Yeah I guess but I think of stanning Gaga as a hobby and every $ adds up. If I want all the other stuff I have to make sacrifices somewhere and a copy of a song is useless to me if I'm just gonna stream it all the time anyway. 

I bought a digital copy of ASIB that I never listen to because I always stream it elsewhere. 

I'm not rich. I need to spend my money on what I need. $1 on a useless song is $1 less for me and the things I want and need. But I'm actually living in the real world and adulting right now. 

I'm purchasing just for the sake of it, but also for that sales count sisters. I have purchased pretty much everything she's ever put on iTunes. I was a kid back in 2009 putting all my pocket money on her iTunes discography so :fthis:

I'll also stream to boost and whenever I wanna listen to it

Battle 4 Ur Life

probably yeah, if it's good I don't mind spending my hard earned coins.

I'll probably wait for the album release tho.

we'll see.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Cello

I'll stream on Spotify & YouTube and probably buy the album CD :vegas:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Archived