Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Question for Grimes Fans

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

I heard the 1 minute Apple Music interview and I’m confused, is Miss Anthropocen the finished album, and the next the “Techno Pop” one?

NFRatwell

If yes how long do you think it’ll take for that one to come out? What’s the tea on that one lol

Ryusei

Yes Miss Anthropocene is the finished album she thought of discarding because she didnt feel negative like that anymore but she thought: F*ck it, might as well release it if it's already done. And the next one will be different. 

And who knows... she says she creates music all the time and scraps albums all the time. Maybe in a year, maybe in 5 years like between Art Angels and Miss Anthropocene. You never know...

Musery

NFRatwell
9 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Yes Miss Anthropocene is the finished album she thought of discarding because she didnt feel negative like that anymore but she thought: F*ck it, might as well release it if it's already done. And the next one will be different. 

And who knows... she says she creates music all the time and scraps albums all the time. Maybe in a year, maybe in 5 years like between Art Angels and Miss Anthropocene. You never know...

Wow, wish more artist were like that Gaga :laughga:

But that’s exciting, didn’t she say when wanted to finish it in a month though? So is it possible we get it soon, or she’ll scrap it? I’m new to Grimes so idk much. I hope her and Gaga collab though

Ryusei
Just now, NFRockwell said:

Wow, wish more artist were like that Gaga :laughga:

But that’s exciting, didn’t she say when wanted to finish it in a month though? So is it possible we get it soon, or she’ll scrap it? I’m new to Grimes so idk much. I hope her and Gaga collab though

Well... we never had a 5-year gap so.. rather not... Otherwise the wait would have been even longer. 

I wouldn't trust what she says too much, she seems to change her mind all the time. Maybe, she'll start releasing more often now, maybe not. She also had some label trouble before and whatnot so idk... Don't get your hopes up and be happy about the releases you're getting pretty much :laughga: 

Musery

NFRatwell
4 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Well... we never had a 5-year gap so.. rather not... Otherwise the wait would have been even longer. 

I wouldn't trust what she says too much, she seems to change her mind all the time. Maybe, she'll start releasing more often now, maybe not. She also had some label trouble before and whatnot so idk... Don't get your hopes up and be happy about the releases you're getting pretty much :laughga: 

Oh sis, LG6 ain’t out yet don’t jinx it :cryga: 

but yeah, so she’s kinda like Gaga with her music? Scraping most things 

Glamourpuss

I've got into Grimes recently. I love how unique she is and that she is a real artist. I hope she never becomes a "sell out" doing mainstream pop but I would love for her to work with Gaga on something experimental. 

Glamourpuss

I was confused about if it was the finished album too so thanks for asking the question. 

Ryusei
1 minute ago, NFRockwell said:

Oh sis, LG6 ain’t out yet don’t jinx it :cryga: 

but yeah, so she’s kinda like Gaga with her music? Scraping most things 

gaga doesnt scrap that much :laughga:  

I'd say she scrapped more, judging by some interviews. I mean she created Visions in 3 Weeks under extreme circumstances (read the wikipedia article) 

Musery

yes and
17 hours ago, Ryusei said:

Initially, the album was delayed because her manager died last summer. Besides, she had some timing problems with CDs and Vinyls for this longplay. Grimes is sorta independent and she is doing everything on her own, so that's why, it takes so long to be released.

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

TheElectricChapel
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

I've got into Grimes recently. I love how unique she is and that she is a real artist. I hope she never becomes a "sell out" doing mainstream pop but I would love for her to work with Gaga on something experimental. 

omg what's your fav song, NFR king/queen/ruler:huntyga:

FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT LOOK AT ME

Archived