💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The new leak is a demo, the old snippet is the final version

PerfectCure

Featured Posts

PerfectCure

If Stupid Love is, in fact, a song from Lady Gaga's upcoming album, the version we'll hear when the whole body of work (or the single, if you already consider it one) is out will be the same as the snippet that has been out since August 2019. 

Why? :ohwell:

First of all, its original sound is far more radio friendly than this new Born This Way Japan Edition deluxe track's is. I'm trying to be as unbiased as possible but if you listen to both versions (especially during the eeh-ooh part in the chorus), you'll most likely convince yourself that this is true.

Irrelation got me facing, oh...

Also, the lyrics. The song is called Stupid Love, right? Well, if the lyrics that come right after the chorus are the ones I deciphered, then the word irrelation would be perfect to describe a stupid love kind of situation. It is worth mentioning that this <new> version's lyrics were changed to something far more anticlimactic which makes me wonder.

In addition, even if both versions sound equally dated, I feel like the recently leaked version of Stupid Love sounds like... a demo? The instrumental in the old leak sounds unique, not necessarily fresh, but definitely not something you'd hear everyday. The new Stupid Love has a decent but very repetitive and common beat, which was also compared to Justin Bieber's song Friends.

Could this be an early version of the actual song that we'll end up hearing? I think so.

Thank you for reading and let's see if this comes out to be true, if Stupid Love ever sees the light of the day. 

Spoiler alert, it will. :staymad:

Time is the ultimate truth teller. :sis:

yusuffelixx

Ugh, i start to hate this leak and lead process, her team must speak urgently :saladga:

https://www.youtube.com/YusufFelixxx

IAmNotHere1997

tenor.gif

Jokes aside, I think it's obvious that the final version will have some new elements do it. :laughga:

Battle 4 Ur Life

I actually grew to like it once we got the longer snippet.

just wish it was released already.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

The hoe that leaked Give Me All Your Luvin didn't keep Madonna from releasing that mess so if anyone hates Stupid Love better be prepared. :giggle:

I personally bop to it already.

Well the older snippet sounds better because it's higher quality, the new one is so tinny and LQ that it sounds like noise.

By the way, I LOVE the snippets we've heard so far. Can't wait to get the full. Can't it come this friday?!

The snippets I've heard so far are okay I guess... I just hope those are demos & that it's not the lead :laughga:

HeavyCapiLover
1 hour ago, PerfectCure said:

Irrelation got me facing, oh...

Omg I thought that she was sayin' "every nation got me facing" :laughga:

Dominic
1 hour ago, PerfectCure said:

Irrelation got me facing, oh...

Are those the lyrics?  😯

I always thought it said 'every nation got me changing' omg 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Regina George

The old leak is the older version. I heard better quality of the song and the production is exactly the same. What are you talking about? :saladga:

Arturo

The old snippet is not the final version. BlackoutZone on ATRL confirmed the lyrics changed in the old snippet. :deadbanana:

MessyTop
5 hours ago, Hades said:

The hoe that leaked Give Me All Your Luvin didn't keep Madonna from releasing that mess so if anyone hates Stupid Love better be prepared. :giggle:

I personally bop to it already.

Ladle Ghoulash

Tbh the original leak was giving me Applause demo teas in that I think they made the beat before they made the instrumental before they wrote all of the lyrics so Gaga is just adlibbing. Irrelation isn’t a word and neither is any of the other gibberish in the original leak except for when she sings “got me”. Based on the mastering, it’s pretty obvious that the new leak is either the final or a much more refined version than that version, given that it has lyrics, multiple synth hooks, intertwining lead and backing vocals and her vocal technique is stronger (if you notice, a lot of her demos, such as the LoveGame demo, are single take demos where she’s figuring out the song, then she works the melody with her vocal coach to find the placement that best suits the dynamic of the song). So, the new one is definitely at least closer to the final version, if not THE final version.

Archived