šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you think Stupid Love will leak in full?

Godmatica

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

But is that the 1,15 mins SUPER LQ like recorded with a phone from a phone playing a recording of it fromĀ a phone?

No. It was like 3 mins and 27 sec

i donā€™t have that version recorded thoĀ 

Infinity Wave
Just now, BadGurlMadge said:

3:27???????Ā :bradley::bradley::bradley:

FOR REAL??

So the song is like 3:27 min long? Or do you think it's longer?

Colourful

Godmatica
Just now, BadGurlMadge said:

Oh wow, so it's true... The leak is comingĀ :saladga:

6 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

wtf where yall heard that ppl

Ā 

Instead of checking GGD I check twitter and if u wanna have a potential future hearing the leak u should be there instead of asking illegal links here:selena:

7 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

wtf where yall heard that ppl

Ā 

Ā 

7 minutes ago, alienwhore said:

Oh wow, so it's true... The leak is comingĀ :saladga:

Ā 

8 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

3:27???????Ā :bradley::bradley::bradley:

FOR REAL??

So the song is like 3:27 min long? Or do you think it's longer?

I donā€™t really know, weā€™ll see, but the beginning was just random noises that was like 10 seconds and then there was a time skip

16 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I think there's a lot of evidence saying that it is though...

The Halloween pumpkin photo she took, the fact that last year people were copyright claimed for the song "Stupid Love", her team/label tookĀ down most of the snippets online (including the ones on YouTube that were old), and now even people who work with her startedĀ to hint at it being true. Eli joked under BloodPop's post, "leak the fight" or something like that. Then one of her dancers (not sure who exactly but you could find it in the LG6 discussion thread I think) basically wentĀ off on a fan because they didn't have "respect" for Gaga and her workā€”which I can totally see and sort of agree with.

We've seen this all before, sorry. Teases and leaks. I'll believe it next month. The snippets sound like a demo, even if they're LQ. And I'm still slightly shocked at this bubblegum approach she may be taking, so - I'm not quite sure if it has anything to do with LG6 yet. Her team love teasing and toying with us, so, it's speculation. Pure speculation and The Sun reported 7/02/20, not Gaga or her team.

RAMROD

I only hope it won't :diane:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

elijahfan

I literally thought I'd wake up this morning to a full HQ leak. They need to rush release this asap imo

artpopsexual

I hope it won't, but most likely it willĀ :toofunny:

Perhaps, as it has been said before, SL is just a decoy... We're not sure about it being the lead single of LG6.

Even though I really loved what I've heard, I wish LG6 era will start without any serious leaksĀ :koons:

Regina George

NO because those who leaked it only had those snippets. Guy who has the full song is pretty confident i the fact that heā€™s not going ti leak it. Hopefully itā€™ll stay like that.Ā 

GreenDiamond
11 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Instead of checking GGD I check twitter and if u wanna have a potential future hearing the leak u should be there instead of asking illegal links here:selena:

Ā 

Ā 

I donā€™t really know, weā€™ll see, but the beginning was just random noises that was like 10 seconds and then there was a time skip

ye I just heard it on twitter, its crazy how we already had part of that song and it flied over everyones headĀ :spin:

Catnikko
43 minutes ago, Rio said:

Might not even be from LG6. Just because she teased it at Halloween, does not mean that it's not just an unreleased leak ffs

Everyone needs to chill and wait til next month, or for an announcement. This song will likely leak in full. Although, I think it's the demo that's leaking

well hasn't the leak come from a radio promo CD..?

Actual patient

I want the demo to leak in full :lolly:

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Archived