💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I feel guilty that I listened to Stupid Love

eeaarrllaalloo

Featured Posts

eeaarrllaalloo

It feels like I shouldn't have had listen to it :<

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Pennywise

Gaga's team should have taken cues from Beyonce or Taylor's teams. If it leaked, it's purely their fault, because we KNOW that albums can be released without anything leaking at all. 

Don't feel guilty about it. It's on the Haus. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Bradley

I mean we're still the same people who's gonna be the first to stream her song, buy her song, promote it on Twitter, and continue to attend her shows.

Jenina

No need to feel guilty about it now. You listened to it already and you may as well be excited! I was feeling guilty earlier because I thought about how Gaga's team must be reacting but I already listened to it. There's nothing I can do now 

cool

As long as you’re not the one who stole the file originally, and as long as you buy & stream it once it comes out, there is nothing to feel guilty about imo

LilyLark
6 minutes ago, littlefreakster said:

Gaga's team should have taken cues from Beyonce or Taylor's teams. If it leaked, it's purely their fault, because we KNOW that albums can be released without anything leaking at all. 

Seriously, stop f*cking blaming Gaga for everything. Do you blame someone if they get robbed because they didn't have a deadbolt and only a regular lock?  I'm tired of monsters excusing their own bad behavior by blaming other people. And I listened to the leak myself, so I'm guilty of it, but I know it's not on Gaga.

Do you think the bish is all powerful and sends the lead single herself to the radio? It's Interscope/UMG who has security programs and who does this sh*t.  At the end of the day, the blame is squarely on the thieves and possibly a little on Interscope/UMG for not having better security.

Reality
8 minutes ago, littlefreakster said:

No...it's on the people who are spreading it around...

Listen, we all want new music, but admittedly, this isn't the proper way to go about it. I'm not trying to be all "high and mighty" either; I listened to it too. I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help myself knowing that it was out there.

Remember that scene in 5F2 where Gaga's pissed, upset, and disappointed that Joanne leaked? I'm sure to an extent that's how she feels now.

🖤👹

Pennywise
1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

Seriously, stop f*cking blaming Gaga for everything. Do you blame someone if they get robbed because they didn't have a deadbolt and only a regular lock?  I'm tired of monsters excusing their own bad behavior by blaming other people. And I listened to the leak myself, so I'm guilty of it, but I know it's not on Gaga.

Do you think the bish is all powerful and sends the lead single herself to the radio? It's Interscope/UMG who has security programs and who does this sh*t.  At the end of the day, the blame is squarely on the thieves and possibly a little on Interscope/UMG for not having better security.

None of what you said changes the fact that things actually CAN be secure enough but WAS NOT, so go off on me if you want, and I get what you're trying to say, but to say that Gaga is blameless means she does not have any control whatsoever over her album release.

So, whatever. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

No...it's on the people who are spreading it around...

Listen, we all want new music, but admittedly, this isn't the proper way to go about it. I'm not trying to be all "high and mighty" either; I listened to it too. I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help myself knowing that it was out there.

Remember that scene in 5F2 where Gaga's pissed, upset, and disappointed that Joanne leaked? I'm sure to an extent that's how she feels now.

This. I'm guilty of listening to it, but I know a) spreading it around on social media is sh*tty and b) blaming Gaga for being robbbed is incredibly sh*tty and c) it is in no way Gaga's fault if it leaked because a radio station had it early. that's on the thieves and interscope/umg a bit.

I understand. 

But as long as you didn't ask for it, or share it, you're good. I listened. 

But that won't prevent me from buying the album and streaming the fck out of it. 

image0.gif

Archived