💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Monster Ball Withdrawals

petestavros

Featured Posts

elijahfan

i feel like the MB has a real story line and the BTWB has trouble telling the story. They're both great and can't really be compared :)

Oh, well :) The thing is... the BTWB is very metaphorical, very complex. I feel like the MB is rushed because it draws massive influences from the Wizard of Oz. As much as I adore it, it doesn't feel as polished as the BTWB. And we have to keep in mind that Gaga had to hurry building up a new show after the sudden cancelation of the Fame Kills Tour, so that's maybe why I have this feeling about the MB.

But I totally agree with you on the fact that both shows are very different, and pretty much can't be compared at all :sweat:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heavymlover

I watched the HBO special two days ago, and even though I love that show, I have to say that the BTWB just kicks MB's ass. I mean, they are both great shows, but personally I think the BTWB is much better in most aspects. Although I have to admit that MB's intro was better, and I miss DITD so much :cry:

badboymonsterx

Excited for BTW ball...regardless I know both shows will be different when I compare. MB will always hold a special spot in my heart <3

BTWB>MB

i LOOOOVE the Monsterball tour but honestly, the BTW ball was just sooo much better! maybe it's because i saw it more recently but i really think it's a lot better!

everytime i see a video or a picture from the BTWB i die a little inside cause i miss it so much :cry:

• 2 months later...
wecanbestrong

I've seen both and the BTWB is far superior primarily because of the setlist. She has more hits, better songs, and less filler. The BTWB also was visually more impressive live in person.

Archived