💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The lead hasn’t leaked

zerojk

Featured Posts

Suddenly more and more people claim to have listened the song

yet there is NOTHING to be found in any platform... i know i know... you’ll all say it leaked through a snapchat story... but you know what else leaked through snapchat?? Perfect illusion! And minutes later it was everywhere... because there’s no way people in 2020 cannot record it somehow and upload it.

plus people who have allegedly listened to it are contradicting themselves, some say its good, some say its not (im aware this depends on the person’s taste) but the other “proves” they are providing are lyrics we already knew (thanks to those artl insiders) so i still refuse to believe it has leaked, no other substancial proof has been said other that “guys i heard it and its not that good, continue with your lives” etc

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF

There is no way a song (lead or unreleased) leaked without making news on this site when the fakest instrumental snippets always get at least 3 threads. :lmao:

My theory is that some are just now hearing the old snippet we had since last summer and want to pretend they have access to something new and exclusive. 

KleinGa

I just heard the 10 second leak, idk if its the actual lead but it doesn't sound like anything else that leaked. 

IT'S A BOP THOUGH! 

Amen Fashion

Gagz is probs in her apartment chewing on a pencil and trying to think about the upcoming album theme ...

Omg as soon as I started this thread someone leaked a part of it

cancel me from this cult site :smh:

Zander

Odd how snippets of this song are suddenly getting removed despite being on youtube for a few months.

Ally Campana
3 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

I just heard it, idk if its the actual lead but it doesn't sound like anything else that leaked. 

IT'S A BOP THOUGH! 

My dms are open. :vegas:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Amen Fashion

Wait so the snippets on Twitter are that song we already heard right ... the Love Love Born this way sounding song? Help :triggered:

Ally Campana

I agree. It’s weird for people to say they’ve heard the full thing yet there’s no links anywhere. I think they made it up to make us meltdown or something. Don’t think the full song leaked.

Does it matter? Damage is done

the REAL leak is 11 seconds long. its the same leak as the one from october (i think it was october) and all i goes is ''i want your stupid love'', i think its real as its the same sound as the one from october so yeah

ConnorFilm

There are two snippets floating around on spachat.

one is 23 seconds, the other is 24. Idk if this is the lead, but it for sure is an unreleased Gaga song and it sounds like a Bloodpop production 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

17 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I'm starving

Did u try the chicken? I thought the chicken was lovely!

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Archived