šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What snippet is this?

David Ward

Featured Posts

David Ward

There's several snippets going around on twitter and I'm so out of the loop. They're clearly Gaga's vocals, but is it for LG6?

Ā 

dynamite

I am sick of this snippet I've heard it more times than someone telling me "I don't think you're relationship material"Ā :neyde:

2 minutes ago, THEORACLE64 said:

yes - it's 'stupid love', but an old demo that no longer contains those lyrics.

or hopefully no longer contains that god awful dance break . i'm getting so annoyed with this snippet. I will meltdown if we waited four years for something that sounds similar to that snippet, and clearly 194 other people agree.

FfFfFfFF

The snippetĀ you posted leaked since the last summer. :selena:

Some say the full thing leaked but I won't believe unless I'm being proven. People pretend they heard it so they can feel special and we don't even know it exists.Ā :laughga:

3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Some say the full thing leaked but I won't believe unless I'm being proven. People pretend they heard it so they can feel special and we don't even know it exists.Ā :laughga:

There's no way it got out. If it was leaked on snap, it would have been on this website by now.

Perfect Illusion leaked through a screen recorded snapchat and was immediately on Gagadaily.

Ā 

Ā 

David Ward
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Ok thanks! I've avoided snippets cuz I figured they weren't legit and only speculation. I didn't realize they had actually Gaga vocal's. Damn I missed out lol

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Bae said:

There's no way it got out and many people have it. If it was leaked, it would have been on this website by now.

Perfect Illusion leaked through a screen recorded snapchat.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

That's what I'm thinking too. I assume it's just this snippet and some just discovered it now and think it's new and want to act all special and mysterious. :flop:Ā There is literally nothing anywhere.Ā 

David Ward

this is a FILIPINO Hiphop Classic translated with Barbra's Evergreen as a hook

Ā 

Who told you all this is a demo of Stupid Love? I would like to know :oprah:

I don't think it's the same song, I say it once again :poot:

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Miracle

This is Stupid Love. Snippets leaked last summer but they got striked by Youtube...except for that one who knows why. Maybe they gave up on the songĀ 

It leaked some months ago, around the time when the other snippet "I wish is love" leaked tooĀ 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Archived