SLAG 7 Posted January 18, 2020 Share Posted January 18, 2020 1 minute ago, Ivannn said: Chill and do not persume things like that. Actually didn’t type “womanizer” meant to say “woman” But facts are facts did. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hurem 17,801 Posted January 18, 2020 Share Posted January 18, 2020 That's fair though. Why do people complain? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sanju 1,504 Posted January 18, 2020 Share Posted January 18, 2020 3 hours ago, Ivannn said: Chill and do not persume things like that. You should take advice from your own comment tbh, just saying. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lego 44,165 Posted January 19, 2020 Share Posted January 19, 2020 "Following many months of conversations and more recent discussions, I am pleased that together we have found a constructive and supportive way forward for my grandson and his family. Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much-loved members of my family. I recognise the challenges that they have experienced as a result of intense media scrutiny over the last two years and support their wish for a more independent life. I want to thank them for all their dedicated work across this country, the Commonwealth and beyond, and am particularly proud of the way Meghan has so quickly become one of the family. It is my whole family's hope that today's agreement allows them to start building a happy and peaceful new life." https://www.harpersbazaar.com/uk/culture/culture-news/a30578467/the-queen-releases-statement-proud-of-meghan/ Queen saying she’s particularly proud of Meghan and recognizing media scrutiny. How will some try to spin this? FreePalestine Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helxig 45,801 Posted January 19, 2020 Share Posted January 19, 2020 They probably don't care tbh. If I were them I'd completely split from the family, royal titles, everything, and live a happy and normal life being parents. Dismantle the monarchy. It's so problematic. I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
xoxo Craig 55,649 Posted January 19, 2020 Share Posted January 19, 2020 So happy for both of them getting out of that family! Time to be free End Racism Now Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Magui 2,659 Posted January 19, 2020 Share Posted January 19, 2020 Good for them. I wouldn't want to be a royal either... It seems too controlled, many rules to obey and follow, plus all the tabloids ****. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StrawberryBlond 15,708 Posted January 20, 2020 Share Posted January 20, 2020 Didn't know if the Queen would do it but I'm sure she rightfully went off her nut when she saw that they had trademarked the term "Sussex Royal" with tacky merchandise. They've got their titles and public funding removed, so there's officially nothing I can complain about regarding them now. However, I still think they handled all this terribly and Meghan's running the show. I don't actually care for Harry at all and never have, but I don't like to see someone get so blatantly get manipulated. Without those titles, it's going to be questionable if they will continue to be hot property. And without titles and clout, will Meghan still want to be with him? The fact she's grinning like the Chesire Cat in Canada while Harry's facing the music back in the UK is very telling. I could see them getting divorced in 2 years tops, no joke. Harry's family may well welcome him back with open arms but the UK public now have a very different view of him that can't be repaired. On 1/18/2020 at 7:40 PM, lego said: Nevah, royal pedo is her favorite son. https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/08/12/queen-maintains-support-for-prince-andrew-after-jeffrey-epsteins-suicide/ https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/proof-that-queen-elizabeth-still-supports-prince-andrew-despite-his-departure-from-royal-life.html/ https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/11/23/quarter-million-security-cost-taxpayer-prince-andrews-business/ https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/prince-andrew-spends-over-1million-1694550 ^^ and all these H&M haters don’t give a ****. You can care about more than one thing at once. Two different topics, two different views. The topic isn't about Andrew, so of course I'm not going to bring him up. Of course I want his title removed as well and for him to be exiled, basically. Maybe we'd know more about the next steps if Harry and Meghan hadn't upset the apple cart with this shock announcement. On 1/18/2020 at 7:46 PM, lego said: “will be financially independent” ”intend to repay the money for the refurbishment of Frogmore Cottage” This is what they wanted so good for them. Hypocrites should focus on their own lives and their own relationships and find someone else to hate. How are we hypocrites? On 1/18/2020 at 8:01 PM, Bloody hooker said: Harry never wanted anything to do with the Royal family in the first place. After Diana died, he just hated it. He wants to protect his wife and child from what happened to his mother. Meghan had nothing to do with it. As a couple they made the choice together. Stop hating on Meghan! Y’all really can’t stand her. How do you know they made the choice together? It's no coincidence that he married a fame hungry American woman who, no sooner had she married into the royals, wanted a life of freedom in America again. I doubt she ever intended to stay or fit in. Even when she lived here, she was taking every excuse to leave for a while, whether it was for conferences, holidays, baby showers or watching Serena play tennis. To say that such a person had absolutely nothing to do with Harry's decision is ludicrous. When you love someone, you tend to want to give them whatever they ask for in order to keep them happy, right? Do you really think an LA party girl who was trying to make it as an A-list actress was happy living in rainy London, wearing conservative clothes and visiting old people's homes? You really think her desire to get back to her old life played no role in his decision? The woman's the definition of an opportunist. She knew she had a big name for herself now she's royal and couldn't wait to use it as a springboard to get the Hollywood roles, celebrity friends, money and power she was trying to get for years, so she wants outta there. The fact people don't see the blatant truth in front of them is mind-boggling. If it was a normal person acting like she does (I've not even gone into her long list of misdeeds), they'd be called out for what they are. Make them a celebrity and suddenly, we mustn't judge. On 1/18/2020 at 8:29 PM, KNJ said: . Since when do people need a reason to dislike a bitch? To fill you in: British press have been subtly to blatantly racist and trying to do her Yoko Ono. Worse? How? Don't believe the hype. If she's the source of anything, it's strength for him to finally do this. With what he's been through, all he needed was a reason to bounce. A child and partner and a little spot to themselves is enough. HRH means nothing. This isn't the olden days, he won't be shunned in the streets. Haha, we have had ample reason to dislike her before now and it's nothing to do with race. If anyone's believing the hype, it's you believing the fake news from her side that she's this sweet person with good intentions. Sweet people don't ghost their innocent father who bankrolled them throughout their life, leave their dogs behind when becoming a royal, lie about paying for their college tuition when they didn't, post their ex husband's rings back in the mail, invite complete strangers to their wedding but don't invite actual friends and family members (and I could go on and on). On 1/18/2020 at 8:31 PM, darkpaw said: You clearly didn’t read the statement made by the queen where she states that they DO NOT want to be relain tonight public funds. They really don’t need public funds. Maybe you just want a reason to dislike Megan may be you spend too much time living vicariously through the members of the Royal Family. Who knows? Point is Harry is a grown man and I’m sure they make all decisions together so she really doesn’t deserve the type of hate you all throw at her. And I have to say I find it VERY unsettling that British people are so happy that they’re money goes to a family who literally does nothing to deserve it. It’s your monarchist culture but imo it’s quite antiquated and just silly. Read what I said in the two posts above. There has never been any indication that they made this decision together. It's clear that Meghan is the catalyst for all this given the life she lived before that she must be missing. Most of us aren't happy for our taxes to be going to royals. Meghan's introduction and Andrew's scandal have brought about the biggest demand for a republic that I've ever seen. I don't mind the idea of paying for them as long as it's money well spent but I think it should only go to prominent members and anyone acting out of line should be cut off. You may call our culture silly but love them or hate them, the royals pull in millions to our economy every year and they're so ingrained into our culture that it would change above and beyond if we got rid of them. Personally, I think there's too much change going on and some things should stay the way they are. And you're acting as if it's just us that has a royal family, other countries do too. On 1/18/2020 at 8:35 PM, darkpaw said: Because she’s a black woman who’s not putting on the fairytale facade that you people seem to feed off. No, because she's proven to be a horrible person judging by all her past actions. I don't know how many things I have to list before some people wake up. The red flags were out in full force before they even got married. People are slowly waking up to who she really is but some people are remaining stubborn. And she did put on a fairytale facade at first, talking about Harry's romantic proposal ("can I say yes now?"), wanting the full shebang of a traditional, televised, taxpayer-funded, multi-million wedding dressed in white (despite being a divorcee) and casting lovestruck eyes at Harry constantly (even though she makes the same look at everyone). If that's not soppy play acting, I don't know what is. On 1/19/2020 at 12:37 AM, lego said: "Following many months of conversations and more recent discussions, I am pleased that together we have found a constructive and supportive way forward for my grandson and his family. Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much-loved members of my family. I recognise the challenges that they have experienced as a result of intense media scrutiny over the last two years and support their wish for a more independent life. I want to thank them for all their dedicated work across this country, the Commonwealth and beyond, and am particularly proud of the way Meghan has so quickly become one of the family. It is my whole family's hope that today's agreement allows them to start building a happy and peaceful new life." https://www.harpersbazaar.com/uk/culture/culture-news/a30578467/the-queen-releases-statement-proud-of-meghan/ Queen saying she’s particularly proud of Meghan and recognizing media scrutiny. How will some try to spin this? That she's lying to save face? And in the hope that being nice might mean Meghan doesn't start doing tell-all interviews and writing tell-all books exposing every secret of the monarchy and essentially, try to throw them all under the bus? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SLAG 7 Posted January 20, 2020 Share Posted January 20, 2020 7 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said: Didn't know if the Queen would do it but I'm sure she rightfully went off her nut when she saw that they had trademarked the term "Sussex Royal" with tacky merchandise. They've got their titles and public funding removed, so there's officially nothing I can complain about regarding them now. However, I still think they handled all this terribly and Meghan's running the show. I don't actually care for Harry at all and never have, but I don't like to see someone get so blatantly get manipulated. Without those titles, it's going to be questionable if they will continue to be hot property. And without titles and clout, will Meghan still want to be with him? The fact she's grinning like the Chesire Cat in Canada while Harry's facing the music back in the UK is very telling. I could see them getting divorced in 2 years tops, no joke. Harry's family may well welcome him back with open arms but the UK public now have a very different view of him that can't be repaired. You can care about more than one thing at once. Two different topics, two different views. The topic isn't about Andrew, so of course I'm not going to bring him up. Of course I want his title removed as well and for him to be exiled, basically. Maybe we'd know more about the next steps if Harry and Meghan hadn't upset the apple cart with this shock announcement. How are we hypocrites? How do you know they made the choice together? It's no coincidence that he married a fame hungry American woman who, no sooner had she married into the royals, wanted a life of freedom in America again. I doubt she ever intended to stay or fit in. Even when she lived here, she was taking every excuse to leave for a while, whether it was for conferences, holidays, baby showers or watching Serena play tennis. To say that such a person had absolutely nothing to do with Harry's decision is ludicrous. When you love someone, you tend to want to give them whatever they ask for in order to keep them happy, right? Do you really think an LA party girl who was trying to make it as an A-list actress was happy living in rainy London, wearing conservative clothes and visiting old people's homes? You really think her desire to get back to her old life played no role in his decision? The woman's the definition of an opportunist. She knew she had a big name for herself now she's royal and couldn't wait to use it as a springboard to get the Hollywood roles, celebrity friends, money and power she was trying to get for years, so she wants outta there. The fact people don't see the blatant truth in front of them is mind-boggling. If it was a normal person acting like she does (I've not even gone into her long list of misdeeds), they'd be called out for what they are. Make them a celebrity and suddenly, we mustn't judge. Haha, we have had ample reason to dislike her before now and it's nothing to do with race. If anyone's believing the hype, it's you believing the fake news from her side that she's this sweet person with good intentions. Sweet people don't ghost their innocent father who bankrolled them throughout their life, leave their dogs behind when becoming a royal, lie about paying for their college tuition when they didn't, post their ex husband's rings back in the mail, invite complete strangers to their wedding but don't invite actual friends and family members (and I could go on and on). Read what I said in the two posts above. There has never been any indication that they made this decision together. It's clear that Meghan is the catalyst for all this given the life she lived before that she must be missing. Most of us aren't happy for our taxes to be going to royals. Meghan's introduction and Andrew's scandal have brought about the biggest demand for a republic that I've ever seen. I don't mind the idea of paying for them as long as it's money well spent but I think it should only go to prominent members and anyone acting out of line should be cut off. You may call our culture silly but love them or hate them, the royals pull in millions to our economy every year and they're so ingrained into our culture that it would change above and beyond if we got rid of them. Personally, I think there's too much change going on and some things should stay the way they are. And you're acting as if it's just us that has a royal family, other countries do too. (This is SAD) No, because she's proven to be a horrible person judging by all her past actions. I don't know how many things I have to list before some people wake up. The red flags were out in full force before they even got married. People are slowly waking up to who she really is but some people are remaining stubborn. And she did put on a fairytale facade at first, talking about Harry's romantic proposal ("can I say yes now?"), wanting the full shebang of a traditional, televised, taxpayer-funded, multi-million wedding dressed in white (despite being a divorcee) and casting lovestruck eyes at Harry constantly (even though she makes the same look at everyone). If that's not soppy play acting, I don't know what is. That she's lying to save face? And in the hope that being nice might mean Meghan doesn't start doing tell-all interviews and writing tell-all books exposing every secret of the monarchy and essentially, try to throw them all under the bus? I feel sorry for people like you. Live your own life and stop spending so much time worried about these "Royal" and hating people (adults) for making their own decision on how they want to live their lives. You really took the time to quote all these people and write your whole essay as if anyone will take the time to read it? Meghan and Harry are doing what they wanna do. You're still mad and working your min wage job and life goes on. STOP FIGHTING TO GIVE YOUR TAX MONEY TO PEOPLE WHO DO NOTHING TO DESERVE IT! Bye girl!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lego 44,165 Posted January 20, 2020 Share Posted January 20, 2020 8 minutes ago, darkpaw said: I feel sorry for people like you. Live your own life and stop spending so much time worried about these "Royal" and hating people (adults) for making their own decision on how they want to live their lives. You really took the time to quote all these people and write your whole essay as if anyone will take the time to read it? Meghan and Harry are doing what they wanna do. You're still mad and working your min wage job and life goes on. STOP FIGHTING TO GIVE YOUR TAX MONEY TO PEOPLE WHO DO NOTHING TO DESERVE IT! Bye girl!! Preach. I wouldn’t even see this because I have few users on ignore. Shame I can see the quotes, GGD doesn’t have full block. FreePalestine Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SLAG 7 Posted January 20, 2020 Share Posted January 20, 2020 1 minute ago, lego said: Preach. I wouldn’t even see this because I have few users on ignore. Shame I can see the quotes, GGD doesn’t have full block. Ik they really should work on that block button. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,162 Posted January 20, 2020 Share Posted January 20, 2020 Let's drink to that! This is what Harry and Meghan want. Lady Di would be so happy to see her son free from those Royal protocols B.S. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StrawberryBlond 15,708 Posted January 20, 2020 Share Posted January 20, 2020 3 hours ago, darkpaw said: I feel sorry for people like you. Live your own life and stop spending so much time worried about these "Royal" and hating people (adults) for making their own decision on how they want to live their lives. You really took the time to quote all these people and write your whole essay as if anyone will take the time to read it? Meghan and Harry are doing what they wanna do. You're still mad and working your min wage job and life goes on. STOP FIGHTING TO GIVE YOUR TAX MONEY TO PEOPLE WHO DO NOTHING TO DESERVE IT! Bye girl!! I do live my own life. Just because I enjoy partaking in celebrity culture doesn't mean that I'm shallow or hate myself or something. I'm not worried, I'm just commenting, no different from commenting on any other issue. It just seems to be when it's about famous people that you get told that you're being obsessive. And yes, I do think people take the time to read it. Maybe you didn't, but others do. I notice how you haven't actually defended your belief or delved into why mine is wrong, you've just resorted to classic attacking of my right to hold any opinion. And excuse me, my "min wage job?" What kind of classism is that? I'm very happy with what I do, thank you. And by the way, how do you even know what job I work in to make that comment? And I'm not fighting to give my tax money to anyone, I'm just saying why I disapprove of Meghan joining the family, that's all. Chill out and actually take in what I'm saying. 3 hours ago, lego said: Preach. I wouldn’t even see this because I have few users on ignore. Shame I can see the quotes, GGD doesn’t have full block. There's no need to state that out loud as if I'm not here. You've always said you block me but then respond to things I say or laugh at my posts, so yeah. Blocking kinda doesn't mean anything when you're still reading the thread that I posted in. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EvilChromatica 387 Posted January 20, 2020 Share Posted January 20, 2020 Lock this. Some people here tbh Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SLAG 7 Posted January 20, 2020 Share Posted January 20, 2020 38 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said: I'm just saying why I disapprove of Meghan joining the family, that's all. I think it’s safe to say that it’s obsessive when you’re disapproving someone joining a family that’s not your and won’t affect you in any way shape or form. I don’t have to defend myself because I have nothing to defend. I literally can’t see how you think it’s normal that you can have and opinion on who someone else marries and the choices they make in their lives. It’s laughable! And the fact that you care so deeply about Meghan being in that family can’t be healthy. Try some positivity and self assessment. I’m sure they’re taking your disapproval really hard tho Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.