Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Eminem makes insensitive comment on his new album

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

gagaxsebert

This is so f*cking disgusting, idc if it was intentional or to get a reaction, this **** is disgusting 

Used to be HighRoad

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde

Look guys dragging him wont do much lets make sure this album flops  that's the best way for  the world to show that we are over this bullshit

Or maybe people are too sensitive. He had a line about Columbine in 1999 about shooting up students at school. His music is always a reflection of today's society and its violence. Id never judge someone's art unless the artist truly believes in their satire/sarcasm then it's not art anymore 

Gagaloo911

Please. 

It's Eminem. He's always had controversial lyrics and name dropping someone that everyone gets their panties in a bunch over. 

People doing the most and being over sensitive snowflakes as always. 

Yall are always getting so butthurt over him. It's kind of hilarious. 

The Rap God remains unbothered though  :staymad:

Daylight Jokers

He's like in his late 40s yet he still writes like an edgy teenager. This is disgusting.

And to the two users above me defending him...200.gif

Daylight Jokers
4 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

People do notice how problematic he is, he intentionally is problematic. Its like the kind of comedian that goes out of his way to offend people and shock them. I guess im just used to Eminem saying even more offensive things than this. 

"hE iNtEnTiOnAlLy IS pRoBlEmAtIc." :ladyhaha:

Chromaticunt
1 hour ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Please. 

It's Eminem. He's always had controversial lyrics and name dropping someone that everyone gets their panties in a bunch over. 

People doing the most and being over sensitive snowflakes as always. 

Yall are always getting so butthurt over him. It's kind of hilarious. 

The Rap God remains unbothered though  :staymad:

Uh oh here comes the snowflake police. :stalkga:

Would you still spout the same bullsh!t if he had lyrics supporting ISIS or Nazis? I guess we'd still just be "oversensitive" because we don't realise that it's his "alter ego". 

Chromatislaps
8 hours ago, PartySick said:

I generally give a pass for the "bigoted" lyrics but this is just...weird. Like, why? What's the point of referencing that? :oprah:

you know what they say, if you don't have something to flaunt, try to use bold words to shock:huntyga::giggle:

homomo

Lmao, members on a gaga fan forum calling other members “sensitive snowflakes”. Now I’ve seen it all.

like who tf let the white Karen’s in here? :rip: 

Archived